69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
amckinney
amckinney

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:40 pm

squishy wrote:
Depending on the fan level other folks may not recognize the 8th or 10th Doctors. But Tom's face is well known here in the USA.

Only for us fans of a certain age (think 40-something and over), though.

For the young-uns (those in their teens to early 30s), Tennant would be way more recognisable, I'm afraid. Don't forget, Doctor Who kind of vanished from the radar Stateside in the late '80s, outside of fan circles, and didn't really re-emerge to any significant degree until the new series was on-air.
Back to top Go down
amckinney
amckinney

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:41 pm

doctorskey wrote:
Chuzzlewit wrote:
Doctorskey, I too love that picture, all of them in fact. I would buy t-shirts or posters with those images. So very good!

Feel free to use them. I know there are few places that can make Iron transfers, and I think Wal-mart can do a few things with photos.

But will they touch something that could be considered to infringe on BBC (or other) copyrights? Most photo labs won't have anything to do with such.
Back to top Go down
Redfern
Redfern

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:35 pm

sskinner wrote:
Only for us fans of a certain age (think 40-something and over), though.

Don't forget, Doctor Who kind of vanished from the radar Stateside in the late '80s, outside of fan circles, and didn't really re-emerge to any significant degree until the new series was on-air.

Yep, in my viewing region, Georgia Public Broasdcasting stopped broadcasting around 1989, maybe '90, not too long after the series itself concluded in the UK. Nothing happened until 1996 when the McGann movie aired on FOX, but then there was nothing yet again until 2005 (actually '06 or '07 when the SciFi Channel got the rights to air it).

Sincerely,

Bill
Back to top Go down
http://www.mzzkiti.com
doctorskey
doctorskey

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:02 pm

sskinner wrote:
doctorskey wrote:
Chuzzlewit wrote:
Doctorskey, I too love that picture, all of them in fact. I would buy t-shirts or posters with those images. So very good!

Feel free to use them. I know there are few places that can make Iron transfers, and I think Wal-mart can do a few things with photos.

But will they touch something that could be considered to infringe on BBC (or other) copyrights? Most photo labs won't have anything to do with such.
I haven't had a problem of course the wal-mart photo lab knows me. The only prolbem I ever had and I told them that they were toys and that I took them myself.
Back to top Go down
doctorskey
doctorskey

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:06 pm

there are no coppyright marks on them. Of course if you want to try it you can get transfer paper to make your own iron on patchs.
Back to top Go down
Chuzzlewit
Chuzzlewit

Number of posts : 3864
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:43 am

All these toys coming out, and, yet, not many new pictures!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Chuzzlewit wrote:

All these toys coming out, and, yet, not many new pictures!

Well I'm getting some for Christmas so I will post pics for you. Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
beep
beep

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Here's pics of my Enemies of the Third Doctor set (The second auton is a custom I never finished obviously ):

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 6554431471_425b7b53f4
Drashig by beepthemeep2011, on Flickr

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 6554431689_c461025587
Auton by beepthemeep2011, on Flickr

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 6554432181_6ba1ceb394
Omega by beepthemeep2011, on Flickr

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 6554431869_bd1cae25a5
Disagreement by beepthemeep2011, on Flickr

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 6554979015_6203de142f
Oh no you di-in't! by beepthemeep2011, on Flickr

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 6559354927_8ebe1abdef
He's sooo fake and plastic! by beepthemeep2011, on Flickr

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 6559355119_02cc6b1907
Insanity of the Time Lords by beepthemeep2011, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
neogeo
neogeo

Number of posts : 2159
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Sweet Insanity, beep! Cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Great pics beep! Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Good photos!
Back to top Go down
Chuzzlewit
Chuzzlewit

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Those are beyond incredible. Thank you so very much, truly! Is Omega actual cloth?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Chuzzlewit wrote:

Those are beyond incredible. Thank you so very much, truly! Is Omega actual cloth?

The new Omega figure dose have a real cloth robe.
Back to top Go down
beep
beep

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:32 pm

davro wrote:
Good photos!

Thanks! Took with an iPhone, would you believe it, I'm proud of the "oh no you di-int" picture
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Great photos! Getting the set on Christmas day along with 'The Chase' and really can't wait to get my mits on it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Captain Ironmac
Captain Ironmac

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:52 pm

great pics , im looking forward looking at scary's omega figure
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Those Omega pictures are really, really cool! Great job, beep!

I can't wait to get this figure!!!
Back to top Go down
Chuzzlewit
Chuzzlewit

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:34 am

I am certain that pretty soon we'll have pictures posted here of Fendahl and Drashigs fighting and biting Ponies! That will be really neat!

rendeer

Back to top Go down
beep
beep

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:04 am

Just realised we have TWO figures from CoM now and I hadn't done a picture with them togethe, here it is rectified (with a bit of help from google images Wink ):

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 6564314785_b96a2e671c
Drashig territory by beepthemeep2011, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
neogeo
neogeo

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:15 am

Scary wrote:
Great photos! Getting the set on Christmas day along with 'The Chase' and really can't wait to get my mits on it! Very Happy

Oh, so proper English of you, Scary! Wearing mits as you open your presents! jocolor rendeer
Back to top Go down
neogeo
neogeo

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:16 am

beep wrote:
Just realised we have TWO figures from CoM now and I hadn't done a picture with them togethe, here it is rectified (with a bit of help from google images Wink ):

That. Is. Gorgeous! Beautiful composition. Until I looked closer, I thought it was a cleaned-up still from the program!
Back to top Go down
beep
beep

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:17 am

neogeo wrote:
beep wrote:

That. Is. Gorgeous! Beautiful composition. Until I looked closer, I thought it was a cleaned-up still from the program!

wow, thank you very much! I don't think it looks anywhere near that good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:40 am

Another great shot, Beep! I always enjoy your pictures, very creative! Very Happy

neogeo wrote:
Scary wrote:

Oh, so proper English of you, Scary! Wearing mits as you open your presents! jocolor rendeer

Hehe, that's the weirdest British stereotype I've ever heard. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Couple of 'Invasion of Time' pics:

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 Photo12
Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 Photo14
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show off your figure collections!!!   Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Posted these in the 'Traken' toy thread, but thought they should be posted here as well:

Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 PhotoShow off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 Photo2-1Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 Photo4-2Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 Photo3-1Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 Photo6Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 Photo5Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 Photo9Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 Photo11Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 Photo10Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 Photo7Show off your figure collections!!! - Page 8 Photo8
Back to top Go down

Show off your figure collections!!!
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next