16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rocco
Rocco

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-06-30

The 'Astronaut Theory' (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Astronaut Theory' (SPOILERS)   The 'Astronaut Theory' (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:54 pm

greenk9 wrote:
you know- I do think that the little girl is the doctor... now listen I do sound crazy but I just watched the season 6 2 parter....

when the girl regenerates she says...it's o.k....it's all o.k. this is the same thing that the doc says while regenerating...

also other guess- could the silence in some way be connected to the cybermen???? They look cybermen-like....

o.k. I am officially super stupid at guessing but hey you never know...

The girl in NY was River. As Mels said tonight while regenerating that the last time she did it was when she was a little girl in (Brooklyn?).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 'Astronaut Theory' (SPOILERS)   The 'Astronaut Theory' (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:56 pm

I'm guessing he hasn't seen the episode yet, Rocco.
Back to top Go down
jfh1970
jfh1970

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: The 'Astronaut Theory' (SPOILERS)   The 'Astronaut Theory' (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:53 am

I mentioned this before in another thread today, but what if Amy had twins?
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The 'Astronaut Theory' (SPOILERS)   The 'Astronaut Theory' (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:44 pm

kcooper76 wrote:
I'm guessing he hasn't seen the episode yet, Rocco.

yeah! I just saw the episode...this girl is even more confused. Help. My brain is going to explode.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The 'Astronaut Theory' (SPOILERS)   The 'Astronaut Theory' (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Rocco wrote:
(Brooklyn?)

Her name was Jefferson... Or so she dubbed herself after the nearest street sign. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Rocco
Rocco

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: The 'Astronaut Theory' (SPOILERS)   The 'Astronaut Theory' (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:00 am

Scary wrote:
Rocco wrote:
(Brooklyn?)

Her name was Jefferson... Or so she dubbed herself after the nearest street sign. Wink

;D
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The 'Astronaut Theory' (SPOILERS)   The 'Astronaut Theory' (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:21 am

Well after "Let's Kill Hitler," my theory could still stand as a strong possibility. It is said that River Song is definitely the person that kills the Doctor, but as I said, River could go back in time and try and stop herself and then Rory could get in the space suit in her place to save her.

Scary wrote:
So me and my friend were talking, and it's rumoured that it's gunna be like this....

River is the one in space suit that kills the Doctor (assumedly she's been manipulated by Kovarian), but then she breaks free from Kovarian and decides to go back in time and kill the Astronaut before she kills the Doctor. But if River kills the Astronaut, herself from the past, then she'll either create a paradox or her future self will cease to exist. So, Rory being the hero he is, decides to get in the space suit in her place and saves his daughter. Thus, River kills Rory ('The good man that she kills' and 'A good man goes to war') whom is in the Astronaut suit.... River lives on with the now saved Doctor along with Amy.

But without Rory..

Without Rory......

WITHOUT RORY! Sad

I hope this 'theory' isn't reality, but this is what I've heard. It all makes sense I guess but I don't want Rory to die again, especially if this time is for good. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com

The 'Astronaut Theory' (SPOILERS)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3