Brain of Davros
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2007-02-09

My Face of Boe Theory Empty
PostSubject: My Face of Boe Theory   My Face of Boe Theory EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 7:41 am

So in Season 2 Boe tells the Doctor that the third time he meets him he will reveal a big secret to the Doctor.

So my theory on Boe is that he is in fact,

The Master's Tardis!!!

And the Master is inside watching and scheming on the Doctor, waiting for when he can destroy his meddlesom foe once and for all.

I think Patrick Stewart would be Awsome as the new Master against Tennant's Doctor.He would have to have a goatee of course.

Would make for a great season ending cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: My Face of Boe Theory   My Face of Boe Theory EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 7:42 am

Any other theories on BOE?
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: My Face of Boe Theory   My Face of Boe Theory EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 11:03 am

Hmmm... isn't the Master inside the Eye of Harmony? Smile

I figured it has something to do with the Timelords. It's seemed very telling to me that practically te whole galaxy remembers them and knows about the Time War.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: My Face of Boe Theory   My Face of Boe Theory EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 3:07 pm

Possibly this new Master is one before he went to Skaro for the trial? Time Travel. Trick Business. Unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
dalekman
dalekman

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: My Face of Boe Theory   My Face of Boe Theory EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 4:26 pm

I like the theories being postulated that the masters essence survived inside the eye of harmony, and he either escaped during the bad wolf incident, or the timelords had brought him back to help fight the timewar.
Back to top Go down
Timeladyjojo
Timeladyjojo

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: My Face of Boe Theory   My Face of Boe Theory EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 5:58 am

Well, the Timelords have requested the help of the Master before, I can see that happening and then he either escapes or helps the daleks defeat his own race in so hoping the Doctor perishes with them. Seem too far fetched?? scratch
Back to top Go down
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: My Face of Boe Theory   My Face of Boe Theory EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 1:46 pm

Being the Time War occurred with The Daleks, and his trial on Skaro, would this cause his trial to not have occurred as how does The Doctor retrieve his remains in the first place? Sooooo many things with the Time War & Faction Paradox.
Back to top Go down
AC Rempt
AC Rempt

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: My Face of Boe Theory   My Face of Boe Theory EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 2:19 pm

I think Boe will tell him he's not alone, that other Time Lords survived. Or maybe that Jack is his son.

I like the Master idea, though, Brain. I hope he's back soon, and that he brings the Rani with him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sophiethedog.com
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: My Face of Boe Theory   My Face of Boe Theory EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 2:30 am

i think the face of boes tank is his tardis. i mean, how did he disapear at the end of new earth? i know on platform one they said that spacial devices were not allowed, but what if it's attached to you? i mean, it would be like a seeing eye dog in a grocery store, you have to let it in.
Back to top Go down

My Face of Boe Theory
Page 1 of 1