Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Invisible Supreme
Invisible Supreme

Number of posts : 2167
Registration date : 2010-03-16

Will Davros ever return? Empty
PostSubject: Will Davros ever return?   Will Davros ever return? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:00 am

I've been wondering, will davros ever return? and if he does, I hope his chair is the same silver and black design as usual, he just wouldn't look right in a big, multicolored chair.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Will Davros ever return?   Will Davros ever return? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:07 am

Will Davros ever return?

What with the new case about who created him, not too soon. The guy said he only wants to be credited for the creation, and it's unlikely the character could be used outside of Doctor Who.
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Will Davros ever return?   Will Davros ever return? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:03 am

I think Davros will again resurface, same with the Master. As to how long they'll be gone that's anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Will Davros ever return?   Will Davros ever return? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:24 pm

I hope not. He's been superfluous since Genesis of the Daleks. Yes, I am calling out Destiny of the Daleks on its incredibly lame late term resurrection.
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Will Davros ever return?   Will Davros ever return? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:06 pm

I will agree there hasn't been much to Davros since Genesis. Hopefully if/when they bring him back, they add a little spice to his character. For example: What would happen if Davros was plucked from his time stream before he suffered whatever ailment that put him in that chair?

Oh my God. What if the Kaleds in general were temporally displaced?

Urge To Fan Fic...
RISING...
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Will Davros ever return?   Will Davros ever return? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:03 pm

i love all the davros stories, and hope he comes back to face matt smith, and maybe even take on the new paradigm daleks (that would be a great dalek war, davros and his army vs. them). i do however think they should bring back and emperor dalek, sort of like what was seen in the parting of the ways. i liked the old series ones, with the giant dalek heads.
Back to top Go down

Will Davros ever return?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: