Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Question about Revelations Davros Empty
PostSubject: Question about Revelations Davros   Question about Revelations Davros EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:44 pm

I can never find any info on why the microphone on Davros was on the opposite side of his head for Revelations (right side), rather than the left side as its always been before and after.
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Question about Revelations Davros   Question about Revelations Davros EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Huh. I never noticed that before (And this coming from a guy who remarkably has ended up with all of Davros' appearances in the show to date).

I'd almost say it was a subtle call out to the fact the Davros Head-in-a-jar was a fake, but it doesn't explain he later having it that way.
Back to top Go down
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Question about Revelations Davros   Question about Revelations Davros EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:39 pm

In the comic strip, they use Revelations Davros with a claw pincher for his hand, but when he reappears as The Emperor, it's back on the left side of his head.
Back to top Go down
amckinney
amckinney

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Question about Revelations Davros   Question about Revelations Davros EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:24 pm

amagon wrote:
I can never find any info on why the microphone on Davros was on the opposite side of his head for Revelations (right side), rather than the left side as its always been before and after.

Probably just a production mistake.
Back to top Go down
Ianotimelord
Ianotimelord

Number of posts : 1495
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Question about Revelations Davros   Question about Revelations Davros EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:33 am

amagon wrote:
I only noticed it when CO did the Revelation Davros. The guys on this site may know.

http://www.dalek6388.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
http://doctorwhotoys.forumshome.com/

Question about Revelations Davros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: