Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Invisible Supreme
Invisible Supreme

Number of posts : 2167
Registration date : 2010-03-16

1st and 4th Doctor figures collar problem Empty
PostSubject: 1st and 4th Doctor figures collar problem   1st and 4th Doctor figures collar problem EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:59 pm

I've noticed the white collar for certain fourth and I believe all first doctor figures is relatively weak, and as such tears easily, and the collar on my 11 doctors set fourth doc had this happen to it and basically ruined the collar because of the multitude of tears, and my 11 doctors set 1st doctor's collar also has a very small tear at the back, I wish CO would work on making figures a bit more durable as well as accurate, like making the plunger arms on the daleks softer and thus less prone to snapping like they did.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: 1st and 4th Doctor figures collar problem   1st and 4th Doctor figures collar problem EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:23 am

Thing is, if things are of a softer plastic then they're more likely to warp out of shape. Take the 1st Doctor's walking stick for example.
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Just Scott
Just Scott

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: 1st and 4th Doctor figures collar problem   1st and 4th Doctor figures collar problem EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:29 am

I'm sure collar quality is the least od CO's problems - as things currently stand.

Not meaning to nitpick
Back to top Go down

1st and 4th Doctor figures collar problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Collecting-
Jump to: