17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SirPrize
SirPrize

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2009-08-13

13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO Empty
PostSubject: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 8:54 am

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a861376/doctor-who-season-11-news-merchandise-cosplay-toys/

Looking good.

Love the 10" 13th Doc
Back to top Go down
jjm3
jjm3

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 11:10 am

Pretty cool news all around. Nice to see so much merchandising attention in support of the new Doctor and season. (And it's cool how they mention but didn't show the 10" figure's new Sonic Screwdriver!)

Still, though, I worry and hope that Character Options will still do a 5.5" more traditional figure of Thirteen as well, to join the ranks of all our other Doctors in that format...
Back to top Go down
FUNCHOMCLALA
FUNCHOMCLALA

Number of posts : 1378
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 11:39 am

jjm3 wrote:
Pretty cool news all around. Nice to see so much merchandising attention in support of the new Doctor and season. (And it's cool how they mention but didn't show the 10" figure's new Sonic Screwdriver!)

Still, though, I worry and hope that Character Options will still do a 5.5" more traditional figure of Thirteen as well, to join the ranks of all our other Doctors in that format...

That would be all I'm interested in.
Back to top Go down
skifflebits
skifflebits

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2015-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:28 pm

Will any of CO's toys be distributed in the US?
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2016-02-23

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:51 pm

I cannot wait to get the 5.5 inch version! Totally going to turn it into Romana 2, I might buy 3 of them because I'm torn between which outfit I want to see her in.
Back to top Go down
SirPrize
SirPrize

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:03 am

So far, they haven't announced any 5.5" figure being released. I guess we'll probably have to wait until next year for that to happen.
Back to top Go down
digby
digby

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:15 pm

I'm honestly not interested in anything unless it's in the 5-inch scale. I've got too many years and too many dollars invested in that silly line to go rogue now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.toweroftechnobabble.com
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:22 pm

digby wrote:
I'm honestly not interested in anything unless it's in the 5-inch scale. I've got too many years and too many dollars invested in that silly line to go rogue now!
Yeah, me neither... I also am "ONE" not to go "ROGUE"... Love the new Icon, totally expresses my thoughts on The Last Jedi:)
Back to top Go down
digby
digby

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:24 pm

Winter wrote:
digby wrote:
Yeah, me neither... I also am "ONE" not to go "ROGUE"... Love the new Icon, totally expresses my thoughts on The Last Jedi:)

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.toweroftechnobabble.com
Bob1963
Bob1963

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 6:18 pm

Agreed I would have gotten a 13th Doctor figure if it fit in with the 5.5 inch scale but other wise its another no sale for me
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 6:02 am

Every darn version but a 5" figure!? Hahaha good,she looks horrid anyway. I'll have to pass even if they do.
Back to top Go down
mattmanw54301
mattmanw54301

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 11:06 pm

I'll take at least one of the 10" dolls. I want a second one for my desk at work
Back to top Go down
djdwtw101785
djdwtw101785

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2014-12-03

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:20 pm

The new sonic screwdriver just showed up
I posted some pics on my instagram @danschmeichel
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:44 pm

Hey, looks like we will be getting a 5.5 inch action figure from seven20 and apparently the U.K. will be getting a separate release by the original action figure manufacturer... If I read that article correctly. Unless they are using the same molds and having 2 different distributors for each continent. Anyway new 5.5 inch figures coming so that's cool, hope they match the previous range:)
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:50 pm

If they make a 5.5 version I will take one to keep the set complete
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:55 pm

I'll only buy one when they change her costume
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Brain of Davros wrote:
....Like, you like this doctor but not the costume so you will wait a season or two in the hopes of something different?
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 6:03 pm

Don't care for the costume or the change of gender but the costume is what it is, we have to deal with it
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Winter wrote:
Brain of Davros wrote:
....Like, you like this doctor but not the costume so you will wait a season or two in the hopes of something different?

Ya I'm not happy about the gender change(or reasons for it) and hate the new costume so if they come up with a better look and the show doesn't absolutely suck I'll buy one for completions sake even though she'll be in the alternate Doctor category for me like Cushing,Jackson Lake,David Warner,or Rowan Atkinson.
Back to top Go down
amckinney
amckinney

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 9:09 pm

Winter wrote:
Hey, looks like we will be getting a 5.5 inch action figure from seven20 and apparently the U.K. will be getting a separate release by the original action figure manufacturer... If I read that article correctly. Unless they are using the same molds and having 2 different distributors for each continent. Anyway new 5.5 inch figures coming so that's cool, hope they match the previous range:)

Someone on another forum said seven20 was a new name for Underground Toys, so I suspect everyone will be getting exactly the same figure (as before), just that the US one will have its own, different packaging design.
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 10:00 pm

Was Four20 taken?
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Number of posts : 985
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 10:03 pm

Bob1963 wrote:
we have to deal with it

I would have said "not really, if the fans voice their opinions," but lately it seems that anyone with a dissenting opinion about the upcoming run of the show is labeled misogynist or chauvinist or a man-baby.

But I have no interest in getting a figure in that awful costume.
Back to top Go down
TinDogRory
TinDogRory

Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 10:49 pm

I'm debating possibly getting the 10" figure just for something different. It seems like it's better sculpted and I like the fabric jacket. Will probably grab a 5.5" for the "line-up." Was hoping there'd be a one-off 3" Titan Vinyl as I'm over the whole Blind Box thing and just want the Doctor for the line-up.

Not immediately in love with the new sonic. I like the light color, but the shape of it is a little strange. I've seen it described as Lightsaber looking and I can see that. To me it looks like Davros' finger nails.
Back to top Go down
http://aykfpod.com
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 1:15 am

I don't know why we have to have a new sonic screw driver it seems with every new Doctor. Same with the console room, I know occasionally it gets damaged but I think this is to much change. Plus the fact that it curves
Back to top Go down
TinDogRory
TinDogRory

Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO   13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 7:18 pm

13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO 6byg7x10
Back to top Go down
http://aykfpod.com

13th Doctor figures announcement - Funko, Titan and CO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Toys & Releases-
Jump to: