Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Star Wars Figures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Star Wars Figures Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Figures   Star Wars Figures EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:06 am

Hello Smile, I'm new to this forum and I was clearing out my basement this morning and i found some old star wars figures from the 80s and I was wondering if anyone knew if they had any value? Thanks
Star Wars Figures 100_1113
Back to top Go down
SJA
SJA

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2013-08-16

Star Wars Figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Figures   Star Wars Figures EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:53 am

Value

Well if you have had them since you was a kid they are worth a whole bunch!!

If your looking to sell them then they are worth what someone is willing to pay.

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Star Wars Figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Figures   Star Wars Figures EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:57 am

Welcome to the forum, DrClams!

Topic moved from the Doctor Who Product thread section to the Sci-Fi section.

SeaDevil
Back to top Go down
Krynoid
Krynoid

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Star Wars Figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Figures   Star Wars Figures EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:56 am

Darth Vader is wearing Lando's cape and the guy in the upper right corner is not Star Wars.

They are pretty standard fare as they are loose, used and incomplete. $5- $10 each depending on how badly someone wants them and their level of paint wear, tightness of limbs, etc.

Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

Star Wars Figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Figures   Star Wars Figures EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Yeah, I'm afraid it's merely a common myth that 'all' vintage Star Wars items are of high value. Only boxed/sealed stuff sells for big numbers, and a few impossible-to-find loose items. Unfortunately, there's nothing like that there.

However, I'm still looking to complete my loose vintage collection and I would be willing to take these off your hands. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Anonymous

Star Wars Figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Figures   Star Wars Figures EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:08 pm

Krynoid wrote:
Darth Vader is wearing Lando's cape and the guy in the upper right corner is not Star Wars.

They are pretty standard fare as they are loose, used and incomplete. $5- $10 each depending on how badly someone wants them and their level of paint wear, tightness of limbs, etc.

"I have altered your wardrobe; pray I do not alter it any further...." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krynoid
Krynoid

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Star Wars Figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Figures   Star Wars Figures EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Quote :
"I have altered your wardrobe; pray I do not alter it any further...." Very Happy
You made me spit food all over my desk!

lol!
Back to top Go down

Star Wars Figures
Page 1 of 1