Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
guvnagrover
guvnagrover

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2012-05-06

Doctor Who Soundtrack Playlists Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who Soundtrack Playlists   Doctor Who Soundtrack Playlists EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:30 pm

I was thinking about creating a Doctor Who soundtrack playlist made up of various tracks, but there is so much to choose from that I am at a loss.

Does anyone have any suggestions or care to share their own playlists?
Back to top Go down
masterkhan
masterkhan

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Soundtrack Playlists   Doctor Who Soundtrack Playlists EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:05 pm

1. Tardis full take off sound effect. 2. The Pilot theme tune. 3. Music from the Crusade. 4. Music from the Chase. 5. Music from Tomb. 6. Music from Ice Warriors.
7. Music from the Invasion. 8. Music from Seeds Of Death. 9. Music from Space Pirates. 10. Music from Spearhead. 11. The Unit theme, (Ambassadors). 12. The Masters theme. 13. Music from Day. 14. Music from Frontier. 15. The Ark in Space suite. 16. Music from Terror Of The Zygons. 17. Music from Deadly Assassin. 18. Season 15 theme tune. 19. Music from Robots Of Death. 20. Music from Andriods of Tara. 21. Dalek control sound effect. 22. Music from City of Death. 23. Music from Nightmare Of Eden. 24. Season 18 theme tune. 25. Lesuire Hive. 26. Meglos. 27. Full Circle. 28. State Of Decay. 29. Logopolis. 30. Castrovalva. 31. Frontios. 32. The Visitation. 33. Earthshock. 34. Mawdryn. 35. Enlightenment. 36. The King's Demons. 37. Attack Of The Cybermen. 38. The Two Doctors. 39. Season 23 theme tune. 40. Suite for Trial. 41. Season 24 theme tune.
42. Time And The Rani. 43. Remembrance. 44. The TV Movie theme. 45. The new series 1 theme. 46. The Doctor's theme. 47. Series 3 Theme tune. 48. I am the Doctor.
49. Series 5 theme tune. 50. I am the Doctor by Jon Pertwee.
Back to top Go down
guvnagrover
guvnagrover

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Soundtrack Playlists   Doctor Who Soundtrack Playlists EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Cool, thanks for your playlist masterkhan!
Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Soundtrack Playlists
Page 1 of 1