bret_owen99
Ronpur
guvnagrover
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

new episode info Empty
PostSubject: new episode info   new episode info EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:22 pm

not sure if anyone heard about this. but seems cool. Don't want to give the title away cause it may be a spoiler. Wink

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/07/06/doctor-who-set-pics-take-us-inside-sweetville-reveal-returning-aliens-and-fan-favourite-co-stars/
Back to top Go down
guvnagrover
guvnagrover

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2012-05-06

new episode info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new episode info   new episode info EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Hmm...very interesting...I already see a figure that I would want from one of the pics.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

new episode info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new episode info   new episode info EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:05 pm

The ? Doctor wrote:
Hmm...very interesting...I already see a figure that I would want from one of the pics.

Yeah agreed i see quite a few. I shall not say names cause of spoilers. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

new episode info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new episode info   new episode info EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

new episode info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new episode info   new episode info EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:28 pm

no comment
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

new episode info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new episode info   new episode info EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:52 pm

That one picture of 'someone' had me laughing myself silly! I started to think of Peter Davison when he played Campion and his 'employee'.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

new episode info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new episode info   new episode info EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:23 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:
no comment

why? Neutral Sad
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

new episode info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new episode info   new episode info EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:52 pm

ShopWorkerDoctor wrote:
bret_owen99 wrote:
no comment

why? Neutral Sad
If he said why he was not going to comment, he would be commenting on his not commenting, thus destroying the purpose of saying "no comment."

I think the fact that he hasn't seemed to be new fond of the latest developments in the New Series is enough.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

new episode info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new episode info   new episode info EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:21 am

jaredofmo wrote:
ShopWorkerDoctor wrote:
bret_owen99 wrote:
no comment

why? Neutral Sad
If he said why he was not going to comment, he would be commenting on his not commenting, thus destroying the purpose of saying "no comment."

I think the fact that he hasn't seemed to be new fond of the latest developments in the New Series is enough.

Oh ok. Then why post in the thread if you don't like a series? :-/ I know I don't. Wink
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

new episode info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new episode info   new episode info EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:47 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Anonymous

new episode info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new episode info   new episode info EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:57 am

Scary wrote:

Spoiler:

That is the picture that made me laugh and wonder just how pathetic some of this upcoming series may be.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

new episode info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new episode info   new episode info EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:02 pm

ShopWorkerDoctor wrote:
jaredofmo wrote:
ShopWorkerDoctor wrote:
bret_owen99 wrote:
no comment

why? Neutral Sad

Oh ok. Then why post in the thread if you don't like a series? :-/ I know I don't. Wink

I was being sarcastic. Saying "no comment" is actually making a comment, thus, breaking the no comment rule itself.

To make a comment, I'm probably the biggest hater of Madame Vastra and Jenny. I won't go into the reasons, because I don't want to get into a heated argument/battle, but I didn't like them in "A good man goes to War", I didn't like it when I heard they might possibly get a Spin Off show from Doctor Who, and I don't like the fact that they are returning (and the castrated Sontaran, which pretty much ruins them for me). There, comment.
Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

new episode info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new episode info   new episode info EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Whoosier Whovian wrote:
Scary wrote:

Spoiler:

That is the picture that made me laugh and wonder just how pathetic some of this upcoming series may be.

Makes me wonder will they be dancing and chanting like a bunch of drunk primitives, again?
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2007-07-16

new episode info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new episode info   new episode info EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:43 am

They're at a candy factory. If they bring back the Kandyman, it'll almost make up for Mark Gatiss's previous episodes.
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/

new episode info
Page 1 of 1