5 posters
AuthorMessage
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

comic con info? Empty
PostSubject: comic con info?   comic con info? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:41 pm

did any one feel a little sad- no mention of a movie- but I would have loved to seen have seen DT and the panel. As for teasers, nothing that all of the naughty people out there had gleaned from the net.
Back to top Go down
jonwes
jonwes

Number of posts : 4627
Registration date : 2007-02-01

comic con info? Empty
PostSubject: Re: comic con info?   comic con info? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:09 am

There was a new Waters of Mars trailer which looked cool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF3m7JJSfhY
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

comic con info? Empty
PostSubject: Re: comic con info?   comic con info? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:13 am

thanks!
Back to top Go down
DacaZ
DacaZ

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2009-06-07

comic con info? Empty
PostSubject: Re: comic con info?   comic con info? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:42 pm

That new Waters trailer looked great.

There was also a teaser for the episode after that, what's being called "The End of Time". Timothy Dalton did the narration. Should still be on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
http://www.figurefanzero.com
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

comic con info? Empty
PostSubject: Re: comic con info?   comic con info? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:53 pm

and tennant gets to wear a space suit again.
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

comic con info? Empty
PostSubject: Re: comic con info?   comic con info? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:52 pm

I'm in no rush for a movie. Basically once you hit the movie scope then the TV era is over for good. Movies did absolutely nothing for Star Trek TNG. Frankly they had season ending cliff-hangers that were better than the movies and you didn't have to pay $$ to watch them.
Back to top Go down
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

comic con info? Empty
PostSubject: Re: comic con info?   comic con info? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:48 pm

the third season tng cliffhanger was like the day kennedy was shot for me. when locutas is facing off against riker and he gives the command to fire, the screen goes black and all you hear is the super dramatic music, oooh im getting goose bumps just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

comic con info? Empty
PostSubject: Re: comic con info?   comic con info? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:23 pm

Best of Both Worlds would have been an excellent first movie. They would have tweaked the script to put in more action, perhaps showing the destruction of the New Providence colony as a prologue maybe.
Back to top Go down
jonwes
jonwes

Number of posts : 4627
Registration date : 2007-02-01

comic con info? Empty
PostSubject: Re: comic con info?   comic con info? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:18 pm

Oh man! I remember the summer between BOTB parts 1 and 2.... I agree it might have been a cool movie, though I have to say I still find Part 2, while logical, a bit of a let down.

As for a Who movie.... I'm in no rush either. It could be very cool, but the TV has a great sense of scale and scope as it is.
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

comic con info? Empty
PostSubject: Re: comic con info?   comic con info? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:51 pm

If they did do a who movie i hope they wait- like their 50 year anniversary. It is so true that movies seem to not really help a series...the x files movie 1 was towards the end of the show and the second one was...well let's say I'll pretend it did not exist. Bigger is not necessarily better- the doc thrives on tv-
To be honest the 60's movies were so generisized for the mass audience that it lacked the magic of the mysterious traveller...but hey it was in full colour-it had to be good. not.
Back to top Go down

comic con info?
Page 1 of 1