Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!

Go down 
+9
bret_owen99
Evil Monkey Pope
Just Scott
The Castellan
ExterminatedDalek
Ronpur
rdks
Cruel Angel
jaredofmo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which Doctor had the worst costume?
2nd Doctor
The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! Vote_lcap7%The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
3rd Doctor
The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! Vote_lcap0%The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4th Doctor
The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! Vote_lcap0%The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5th Doctor
 0% [ 0 ]
6th Doctor
The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! Vote_lcap64%The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! Vote_rcap
 64% [ 18 ]
7th Doctor
 0% [ 0 ]
8th Doctor
 0% [ 0 ]
9th Doctor
The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! Vote_lcap7%The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
10th Doctor
The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! Vote_lcap4%The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
11th Doctor
The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! Vote_lcap18%The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! Empty
PostSubject: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Note: As the poll only allows 10 options, we've left the 1st Doctor off. Let's face it, he knew how to look sharp. Move over Matt Smith, Billy Hartnell showed us Stetsons are cool first!

Bow ties, scarves, Stetsons, celery, question marks, the Doctor has a very odd sense of fashion. But which Doctor broke the laws of fashion most often?

Could it be...

10 with a lei, sunglasses and cowboy hat?

Last edited by jaredofmo on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Doc 6.

Do not stare directly into the coat.

Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:13 pm

If Matt Smith comes in first again is there going to be a fourth poll?
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:19 pm

rdks wrote:
If Matt Smith comes in first again is there going to be a fourth poll?
Not by me. Some felt Classic Doctors should have been listed in the previous polls separately. We more or less decided there was no faulting Hartnell, so here it is.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:22 pm

6...no contest.
I love Colin's quote when he said, at least he was inside of the coat looking out, he felt bad for everyone else!
Back to top Go down
ExterminatedDalek
ExterminatedDalek

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:22 pm

seconded on the 6th Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:12 am

9th for me. All the other Doctors looked cool. Ok you can call me weird if you like. Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:11 am

Still voted for 11. <_<
Back to top Go down
ExterminatedDalek
ExterminatedDalek

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:23 am

MattyLover11 wrote:
9th for me. All the other Doctors looked cool. Ok you can call me weird if you like. Razz Laughing

Fine then, you're weird.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:28 am

Right now, the 6th Doctor and his technicolor trip coat is leading with 7 votes, way ahead of the "Bowties (and fezes) are cool" 11th Doctor with 3 votes.

Right behind him is the leather-jacket and t-shirt wearing 9th Doctor with 2.

At the end, the cosmic hobo 2nd Doctor has 1 voite.
Back to top Go down
Just Scott
Just Scott

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:38 pm

I honestly cannot believe that this is what the enquiring minds of The Whoniverse want answered!!

We'll be swapping knitting patters & discussing make up tips soon!!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:44 pm

A Doctor who doesn't dress quirkily ought not be.
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:24 pm

I didn't mind 11 when he first started, but adding the stupid cowboy hat (looks wrong on Matt Smith's head) and the ugly green jacket (10 knockoff), he's still second behind the 6th Doctor.

Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:46 pm

Sixth Doctor; where having a "style" is really just having a "costume". The first four Doctors each had a distinct style without constantly wearing the same clothes. Doctors 9 to 11 also have variations on a theme which makes them seem more like "real poeple that change clothes".

Season 18 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th all suffer from JNT's idea of costumes. Season 18 has some small variation as Tom didn't appear to want to keep the entire "costume". Peter's costume was at least subtle. Sylvester had that terrible sweater, but otherwise slowly got better and better up through the TV Movie. Who knows what McGann would have been able to change.

But poor old Colin will always be stuck with that same ugly "costume" where he never, ever changes his clothes. I'd even like a variety of "bad" outfits to having just one "costume" that you never change out of. Slightly different in Trial, but not enough to convince me that it was a real person selecting clothes each morning.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:06 pm

JNT and his idea of costumes......should have been a warning when you realize his sense of style was to Hawaiian shirts!!
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

Number of posts : 779
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:20 pm

The Sixth Doctors costume looked he was dropping something with the beatles during their experimental period.

OH NO THE BLUE MEANIES!!!!

For some odd reason when his figure came out it sold out the fastest of any Doctor Figure. I think Mel got even with him for making him drink all that carrot juice.

Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:22 pm

rmlextreme wrote:
The Sixth Doctors costume looked he was dropping something with the beatles during their experimental period.

OH NO THE BLUE MEANIES!!!!

For some odd reason when his figure came out it sold out the fastest of any Doctor Figure. I think Mel got even with him for making him drink all that carrot juice.

I think some things work better for a figure than the real thing.
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Makes sense im not knocking the figure cause i bought one lol i even have lego 6th Doctor. I would sneak in who i think has the Best costume (10) cough cough its more traditional then 9s was. Tennant looked very professional. He dressed better than my family Doctor lol.

Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Time for a Best Dressed Doc poll...
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:40 pm

Cruel Angel wrote:

No need to. Everyone knows Pertwee dresses best! Class and style through and through.
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Puffy shirts are cool like bow ties
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:43 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
Cruel Angel wrote:

No need to. Everyone knows Pertwee dresses best! Class and style through and through.

He'd be my top vote. Stylin! Whoooooooooooo! Profilin! Whooooooooooooooo!
Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:37 am

Cruel Angel wrote:
SeaDevil wrote:
Cruel Angel wrote:

Plus he and Baker actually beat folks up when need be.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:43 am

The Castellan wrote:
Cruel Angel wrote:
SeaDevil wrote:
Cruel Angel wrote:

Plus he and Baker actually beat folks up when need be.
CASTELLAN. THERE ARE TWO BAKERS. WHICH ONE DO YOU MEAN?
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!   The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:59 am

TOM Baker or Beau and Jeff the Fabulous Bakers
Back to top Go down

The DEFINITIVE worst dressed Doctor poll!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next