10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

eBay Sellers to watch out for - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay Sellers to watch out for   eBay Sellers to watch out for - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:09 pm

I'd never heard of customs charges before. Whose fault is that? If everyone knows about these magical charges then why, in nearly 10 years of my family's eBay shopping (within the UK & from abroad), had I nor anyone else in my house heard of these charges? Sorry for not being all-knowing but maybe they should teach it in schools or actually have her majesty's revenues & customs do something about educating people on taxes we are expected to pay.

Sorry to go off-topic again, WhoNA, but being called out for something that wasn't my fault but yet something that I still owned up to being wrong to kind of p#sses me off.

*Resume topic*
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: eBay Sellers to watch out for   eBay Sellers to watch out for - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:17 pm

I think it might refer a bit to the high cost of shipping.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: eBay Sellers to watch out for   eBay Sellers to watch out for - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Ok will do.
Back to top Go down
lovelikewinter

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2011-11-11

PostSubject: Re: eBay Sellers to watch out for   eBay Sellers to watch out for - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:59 am

Watch out for the sellers from China who offer loose figures. They are mostly factory rejects, or having fallen off the back of a truck. You might get a crappy figure, or one with two left feet etc.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: eBay Sellers to watch out for   eBay Sellers to watch out for - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:23 am

lovelikewinter wrote:
Watch out for the sellers from China who offer loose figures. They are mostly factory rejects, or having fallen off the back of a truck. You might get a crappy figure, or one with two left feet etc.

Very true. Or even worse... The items may have been stolen from the factories, especially if the figures turn up on eBay before being announced/released.
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: eBay Sellers to watch out for   eBay Sellers to watch out for - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:55 am

Right on, Scary!

Jany
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: eBay Sellers to watch out for   eBay Sellers to watch out for - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:27 pm

lovelikewinter wrote:

Very true. But if you just need then for customs they could be very cheap. Smile
Back to top Go down

eBay Sellers to watch out for
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2