Rocco
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocco
Rocco

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-06-30

ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:39 pm

With only 2 episodes left in Series 7 of Doctor Who. Its time to start thinking how the Doctor will well die? I guess.

Posts your Theories below and hey comment on them as well.

BQ: So i was thinking earlier today, What if the doctor next meets river song? What if to save him she kills herself in the upcoming episodes making it so that the Doctor never meets her in Silence of the Library. What impact would that have since its her future?
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:06 pm

I've got a theory.. that it's a demon. A dancing demon! No, something isn't right there...

Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Cruel Angel wrote:
I've got a theory.. that it's a demon. A dancing demon! No, something isn't right there...

TOO much Tales from the Dark Side/Tales from the Crypt...

Time-wimey, wibbly wobbly.
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:19 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
Cruel Angel wrote:

TOO much Tales from the Dark Side/Tales from the Crypt...

Time-wimey, wibbly wobbly.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More With Feeling" the musical episode cheers
Back to top Go down
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:31 pm

i saw someone say that hes not going to die, hes that last doc and we see him live knowing his eventual demise is in the future after the show ends. i do not belive that theory. lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:43 pm

I am still thinking about the piece from The Today Show that showed changes in the timeline. scratch
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:17 am

Cruel Angel wrote:

I've got a theory...some kid is dreaming. And we're all stuck inside his wacky broadway nightmare!
Back to top Go down
jfh1970
jfh1970

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:03 am

I thought with the title of this section that somehow the Ice Warriors were going to be involved.
Back to top Go down
Eternal
Eternal

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:56 am

Maybe the doctor will preserve his consciousness in a ring, just like the Master did, and arrange for someone to bring him back later on. I mean, why not?
Actually I'm pretty sure that won't happen...
I am certain at this point that they (Moffat and the other writers) are not going to permanently seal the fate of the doctor - they are not going to inscribe into Doctor Who canon that the 11th doctor is the last doctor, who dies at Lake Silencio, and thus begin to bring the "New Series" to an end. Actually, that's a very interesting side question - how do you end a show like Doctor Who, if ever? Will this series of Who eventually dwindle away into a shadow of its former self like the original series did, perhaps by, say 2025? Will they stop at Doctor No. 13? Maybe they will indeed write an ending for the Doctor one day, better to go out with a bang than fade away. Then they could wait a few years and re-boot the whole story starting with the 1st Doctor again... How blasphemous... But that's another topic...
Lake Silencio isn't the Doctor's final fate, it is the Moff playing a magic trick, saying to the audience "here, look, he really is dead, no tricks, nothing up my sleeve, we even burned the body, now watch as we write our way out of this impossible situation...."
So I don't know exactly what he's going to pull, maybe it involves gangers, or time paradoxes, or both... it doesn't matter, the real question is why the Doctor walks into this death.. perhaps River Song cannot be freed from her mental programming unless the Doctor actually dies, or perhaps it is the only way to get the Silence to leave him alone. And why an astronaut in a lake, as opposed to, say, a sniper in comfortable attire? Gratuitous surrealism? It's an interesting puzzle, but I think we're still missing a few pieces.
My gut feeling is that the astronaut who kills the Doctor is not River, because that's what we're supposed to think... that's what Moff wants us to think. And besides, she seems genuinely surprised by the event when she witnesses it with Amy and Rory, I don't think they would have us believe that she was just acting surprised.
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:41 pm

So... Silence in the Library... I'm sure this has been brought up and I just missed it... but the interface things were referred to as "Flesh aspects."
Is there Flesh tech in the library?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Add this to your theories, baby... Wink

Spoiler:

Perhaps the eye patches are used so you can see the Silence and remember them afterwards?

EDIT: Look at Rory and River's hands... They look like a Silent's?
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:37 pm

Where did you get that picture?!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:37 pm

Scary wrote:
Add this to your theories, baby... Wink

Spoiler:

Perhaps the eye patches are used so you can see the Silence and remember them afterwards?

EDIT: Look at Rory and River's hands... They look like a Silent's?

HOLY HECK!!!

RORY LOOKS SO B.A.!
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:36 pm

I know right! Razz

And Calixar, I got it from a website called, ironically, www.doctorwhospoilers.com

Also, this:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who Freak
Doctor Who Freak

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:23 am

Wow, the Doctor has gone Jesus...
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:28 am

Maybe that is the Rory figure we should get!
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Ronpur wrote:

affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Scary wrote:
Ronpur wrote:

affraid affraid affraid
ONE of them!

Centurion, regular clothes, and BA Rory, please.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:46 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
Scary wrote:
Ronpur wrote:

affraid affraid affraid
ONE of them!

Centurion, regular clothes, and BA Rory, please.

But generic/Roman must come first!
Back to top Go down
CompanionGallifrey42211
CompanionGallifrey42211

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:42 am

I hope you all don't mind, I do not want to start a new thread in fear that I'll create to many....so here is my own Theory upon Clara since I cannot find one in our forum....

THEORIES ON CLARA: My theory/thoughts BEFORE The Name of The Doctor and after.

I really felt at the beginning when Clara came along, the Doctor said "You remind me of a friend." and Clara said back "Well, whoever she was, im not her." The newest episodes began a little bit after both Amy and Rory died. My theory was that Clara was the re-incarnation of Amy. Amy and The Doctor, in my eyes, had a very close relationship. My theory also continued when The Doctor in both seasons met Amy and Clara when they were both children. This further explained that Clara could possibly by Amy and not River Song. Plus, River song I believe was back this week in "The Name Of The Doctor" while Clara was there at the same time. (I haven't seen it yet, just spoilers here and there on twitter and other forums.) The thing that does ruin my theory is the matter that Clara has met the Doctor more than once in a different time period each time. (Go back to the Crimson Horror and Nightmare in Silver, you'll see.) Amy TRAVELED with the Doctor each time period and then met him somehow a time or two, but not as much as Clara. So its debatable who Clara really is.
OKAY
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
Editied Theory: Clara Oswin Oswald, the beginning of "The Name Of The Doctor" (This weekends episode) Clara's reasoning for being alive was explained. AND YES, Like I said above Clara and River Song meet for the first time in the episode...a very awkward greeting-exchange. More to come later once I get through the whole episode....
Back to top Go down
Caretaker maine
Caretaker maine

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:22 pm

How about this, the Dr wakes up and says Susan, I just had a weird dream, and all I did was run and change faces Smile
Back to top Go down
CompanionGallifrey42211
CompanionGallifrey42211

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!   ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!! EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:53 am

Caretaker maine wrote:
How about this, the Dr wakes up and says Susan, I just had a weird dream, and all I did was run and change faces Smile

o.o *mindblown*
Back to top Go down

ITSSSSSSSSSSS THEORY TIME!!!!
Page 1 of 1