7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:55 pm

According to the Doctor Who magazine, the three episodes filmed are called the following:

-Sky

-The Curse of Clyde Langer

-The Man who wasn't there

Interesting titles, partcularly Sky. I'm looking forward to them, and I know I'll be a bit weepy when the last episode airs.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:25 pm

I have been watching the DVDs of the past years. This is the first since her passing that I could bring myself to watch. Yes, I am still weepy....
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:09 am

BTW, anyone know what type of car Sarah Jane has?
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:22 am

It's a 1991 Nissan Figaro.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:30 am

OK, cool, well, wrong scale and rather expensive, too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nissan-FIGARO-1-43-DieCast-Model-Close-Emerald-Kyosh-/260516345952?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item3ca7fbf860
Back to top Go down
Dude,WheresMyTARDIS?
Dude,WheresMyTARDIS?

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:57 pm

That sounds intresting.. Sky? Hmm. I shall enjoy that one.. and try to forget that the lady herself isn't with us any more.

According to Russel T. Davis, Luke comes back in the Man who Wasn't There.. so they're all together in the end. I think they should just *end* it there. Nothing afterwards. But maybe a nod to Nick. And of course Lis.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:13 pm

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2011/08/dwn290811120012-sarah-jane-screening.html

Should be out soon. But I really hate the "Final Series of Sarah Jane." Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:40 pm

I'm pretty sure that during the last 5-10 minutes of the last episode I'll be bawling like a baby. It's going to be hard to sit through. Part of me will never get over losing her.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:55 pm

i should be excited about this,but for some reason, I am not;

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2011/09/dwn150911152516-sarah-jane-adventures.html

Oct 3rd and 4th

Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:04 pm

The end is nigh....

NOOOOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:54 am

I know how you all feel. Sarah was always my Companion, and despite not being in the intended age bracket for it, I love the Sarah Jane Adventures. I will definitely miss it, especially due to the circumstances with which it ended. Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:11 am

I suppose we should be positive,and remember how very,very proud of this series she was. Watch and enjoy it for that reason. Love her for just a bit longer......
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:57 pm

A Trailer for the last series has emerged. Looks good, so at least her final outing should be a fitting goodbye for her. Sad

Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:02 am

Just finished watching the first 2 episodes. Pretty good. Average stuff for SJA. The Cyber-Batman-Predator was neat. The whole episode reminded me of a Classic Who episode. Alien falls from the sky, only a hobo sees it, it takes over a local nuclear plant and is defeated without the whole world finding out about it.

Sky seems an interesting addition to the cast, too bad there's only 2 more episodes.

Nice to see the Captain and his servant return. Hopefully we'll find out who they are before the end.

Next week's doesn't look that great...
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:44 am

rdks wrote:
Sky seems an interesting addition to the cast, too bad there's only 2 more episodes.
4 more episodes. 2 more stories. Don't make people think "The Curse of Clyde Langer" will be the final SJA story. That'd be a tragedy!
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:31 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
Don't make people think "The Curse of Clyde Langer" will be the final SJA story. That'd be a tragedy!
Yes, it would!

I've just watched The Curse of Clyde Langer. Meh. Not a fan of behavior altering episodes (they seem to do one every year). I understand they can't have an alien invasion every week but wish they would come up with better filler episodes. Still, it's better than ghosts I suppose.

Is no one else watching these, or is just no one posting about them?

Last edited by rdks on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:33 pm

rdks wrote:
jaredofmo wrote:
Don't make people think "The Curse of Clyde Langer" will be the final SJA story. That'd be a tragedy!
Yes, it would!

I'm justed watched The Curse of Clyde Langer. Meh. Not a fan of behavior altering episodes (they seem to do one every year). I understand they can't have an alien invasion every week but wish they would come up with better filler episodes. Still, it's better than ghosts I suppose.

Is no one else watching these, or is just no one posting about them?

I'm anxiously awaiting the DVD. I don't do the whole downloading, streaming thingies.

Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:15 pm

I saw it,and the main thing that saved the episode was the great acting by Daniel Anthony. He has really grown since his first story. I loved his scenes with the homeless girl.
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:55 am

The second episode was much better than the first. You're right, Ronpur, Daniel is evolving into quite the actor. I really enjoyed his performance.

Though I did start to get a little upset near the end, because I know the show's almost done - 1 two-part story to go - and I'm starting to realize how much I'm going to miss it. Not just Lis, but Clyde and Rani as well. They're both becoming great actors (not to mention how hot Rani's looking lately Wink). It's going to be tough watching next week with dry eyes.
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:14 pm

I quite enjoyed The Curse of Clyde Langer. I've really enjoyed the series so far, and like you said, rdks, I hope we get to see the Shopkeeper and the Captain one last time.
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Without giving too much away, the series ends as it should. Sarah Jane Smith, truly at her best if you ask me Sad Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:20 pm

I was crying too much.

And the story goes on.......

.....forever.
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:18 pm

That was amazing. Still a little choked up. What a great ending.

Plot-wise, this was a great episode. Loved the "greedy human enslaving aliens for profit" twist. Very well done, and I wasn't expecting that angle when the first part finished.

I'm really going to miss this show. I found it consistently better than Doctor Who for the last 2 series. Time to go back to the beginning and have a marathon!
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:14 pm

I am going to miss SJA. What a great show! It might have been aimed for kids, but it had a lot for all ages. And Liz Sladen was an amazing lead for the series. And all the kids, Maria, Clyde, Luke, Rani, and even little Sky were amazing characters in their own rights. It's a shame it's over, and I know we all wish it wasn't.

(Was I the only one who was a little sad when they said K-9 wouldn't hear the whistle, meaning he wouldn't be in the finale?)
Back to top Go down
Wes Crayon
Wes Crayon

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5   The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:36 am

^(You were not!)

I'm so going to miss this show... even though in my heart the story will go on... forever. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.scary-crayon.com/

The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 5
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next