Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Castellan
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

The Gold Dalek from the Classics. Empty
PostSubject: The Gold Dalek from the Classics.   The Gold Dalek from the Classics. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:17 am

What rank/title does the Gold Dalek(s) from Day of the Daleks and The Frontier in Space have?

I always always interested in this blinged out Dalek when I first saw him/it on the VHS tapes I was renting out from the Troy Library back in 1995-1997, and wondered what exactly did he/it do, and where he/it was on the hierarchy.

Also, I always felt gold was a color for leader type Daleks....like the one mentioned above and what we saw in Planet of the Daleks, the gold leader Dalek from Daleks-Invasion of Earth 2150 AD, and the Golden Emperor from the old Dalek comics. So, it felt really odd seeing the standard Daleks frm 2005-2010 beng all gold and bronze. If it was only for, say, the Cult of Skaro, it would not be too big a deal, but all of them were gold. Seems that colors reserved for leader have become relegated to the lower ranks, like the red drones we got now.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

The Gold Dalek from the Classics. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gold Dalek from the Classics.   The Gold Dalek from the Classics. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:53 am

Supreme Dalek or Dalek Supreme. They're referred to either way.
Back to top Go down

The Gold Dalek from the Classics.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: