Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Larry Koopa

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:00 pm

I just got into Doctor Who, using the latest season as a jumping-on point. I'm sad it took me this long to get into something I already love so much. I've been watching the older episodes starting with the Ninth Doctor, and I'm currently up to Daleks in Manhattan. I'm about to post a wanted toys thread, but I wanted to make an official "Haldo!" before stampeding straight towards the B/S/T forum.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Well hello there. I'm saying hello with Prisoner Zero at my side. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Larry Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:29 pm

I see I'm not the only one here who's favorite Doctor is "The Raggedy Doctor." I wish they'd make a child Amelia figure to go with him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Larry Koopa wrote:
I see I'm not the only one here who's favorite Doctor is "The Raggedy Doctor." I wish they'd make a child Amelia figure to go with him.

Yeah so do I. Sad I bring mine to bed with me. My Raggedy Doctor. Embarassed cheers
Back to top Go down
Larry Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Mine sits on my bed side table. I'm going to have to get a bigger table when my collection grows!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:49 pm

Larry Koopa wrote:
Mine sits on my bed side table. I'm going to have to get a bigger table when my collection grows!

Very Happy I know that feeling. Sad The TARDIS and Pandorica is gonna have to go... Have no clue yet. Sad
Back to top Go down
Larry Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Oh, I'll take that TARDIS!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:11 am

Larry Koopa wrote:

No i'm not selling my Matt Smith era TARDIS! Razz You got the wrong impression. Just trying to figure where I want to put it. You don't know that I'm in love and much more with Matt. So nothing will make me part with his era doctor stuff. Very Happy

P.s. Prisoner Zero is my favorite monster. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:17 am

RaggedyDoctor11 wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:

No i'm not selling my Matt Smith era TARDIS! Razz You got the wrong impression. Just trying to figure where I want to put it. You don't know that I'm in love and much more with Matt. So nothing will make me part with his era doctor stuff. Very Happy

Wait until he regenerates.

Then you'll know what it's like to suffer the loss of your favourite Doctor.

Luckily my most favourite one probably won't ever regenerate, and that's just fine with me... because if they ever did show it, I'd bawl.
~
Back to top Go down
Larry Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:29 am

LtViperPilot wrote:
Luckily my most favourite one probably won't ever regenerate, and that's just fine with me... because if they ever did show it, I'd bawl.
~
...Eighth?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:31 pm

LtViperPilot wrote:
RaggedyDoctor11 wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:

~

I still would of liked to know what happened. Sad Was there anything in eighth last episode?
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:47 pm

RaggedyDoctor11 wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
RaggedyDoctor11 wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:

~

I still would of liked to know what happened. Sad Was there anything in eighth last episode?

He didn't have episodes....

Anyhow, greetings Larry Koopa! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:41 pm

ok thanks. So I guess its up to us to imagine it then. What happened. Smile

P.S. Again welcome new member. Smile
Back to top Go down
Larry Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:50 pm

No need to get "back on topic." I'm happy my welcome has taken on life all it's own!
And 8 may only be in one movie, but we do see 7 regenerate into 8 in the beginning!
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Larry Koopa wrote:
No need to get "back on topic." I'm happy my welcome has taken on life all it's own!
And 8 may only be in one movie, but we do see 7 regenerate into 8 in the beginning!

Yes, and of course there is indeed the audio series, too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Woody wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:

And the audios are totally canon! He has so many stories and I love each one of them!

~
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:15 pm

LtViperPilot wrote:
Woody wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:

And the audios are totally canon! He has so many stories and I love each one of them!

~

Of course they are canon! Anyone who still hangs onto that perception after 15 years needs a slap of reality! Razz
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!   Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Woody wrote:
LtViperPilot wrote:
Woody wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:

~

Of course they are canon! Anyone who still hangs onto that perception after 15 years needs a slap of reality! Razz
Only reason why I don't have the audios in what I view as canon is because I haven't listened to any (yet).
Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Other Side of the Crack!
Page 1 of 1