rmlextreme
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

Number of posts : 779
Registration date : 2008-08-06

A Crack in the Wall Empty
PostSubject: A Crack in the Wall   A Crack in the Wall EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Ok Brits and Yanks

Lets see some creative ideas about the 3 Cracks so Far in the new Season! And I am talking about the Walls!!!!!

Last edited by rmlextreme on Sat May 08, 2010 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Osbourne
Osbourne

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: A Crack in the Wall   A Crack in the Wall EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:33 pm

....like bad wolf....vote Saxton...... < I find it very interesting >
Back to top Go down
http://www.impulsecreations.net
timewarrior
timewarrior

Number of posts : 4016
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: A Crack in the Wall   A Crack in the Wall EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:09 pm

The doctor has broken the universe! His tardis is slowly tearing it apart! Or it's that little terror, amy pond. NOt the adult one, she can stay. . .I'm talking about the excessively cute 11 year old one. Lock her in the void I say! defeat the utlimate evil! Or is it that Amy is too important to history? That she must return to her life or destroy the universe. . .

Or it could mean the warranty on the universe is up. . .
Back to top Go down
ruxy_100

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: A Crack in the Wall   A Crack in the Wall EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:04 am

rmlextreme wrote:
Ok Brits and Yanks

Lets see some creative ideas about the 2 Cracks so Far in the new Season! And I am talking about the Walls!!!!!

What do you mean '2' cracks?? There was the one in Amy's wall, the one on the side of Starship UK, one behind the TARDIS during the Dalek episode, and

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: A Crack in the Wall   A Crack in the Wall EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:38 pm

A side note here: There have been many postings I had to delete - not because you guys did anything wrong but this topic was originally posted in the wrong section and I have moved it to its rightful place. As a result, all the postings that followed it (regarding being posted in the wrong section) is now obsolete discussion Smile

I do believe this topic warrants some checking into so feel free to continue in this discussion Very Happy

Jany
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: A Crack in the Wall   A Crack in the Wall EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:59 pm

The Doctor needs to travel back in time and get Billy Mays and some mighty putty to fix the crack issue, voila! cheers
Back to top Go down

A Crack in the Wall
Page 1 of 1