10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:14 pm

LtViperPilot wrote:

Right, because it is a family show and that would be a bit much, even by British standards!

LOL! Fear not, I'm quite sure there's laws against being allowed to broadcast explicit content before 9:00PM. Razz

Quote :
Possibly nakedness is nothing compared to speculating on what might happen in this first half of the series, what aliens we'll encounter... what led the Doctor to "relocating"... why does he have a beard... that TARDIS interior... White House... etc. Very Happy Those ones you can actually get your brain picked at!

Perhaps River Song started to drive him up the wall and he eventually had enough and tried to get away from her in America... Razz Instead that's where he found her, and as their time line is a little messy, perhaps this will be the first time that River meets the Doctor in her time line? Smile

As for the TARDIS... I've heard it belongs to a person in particular...

Spoiler:

However, the desktop theme of that TARDIS does indeed look a lot like what the Master might use, but that's just me hoping and speculating! Saying that, the person that it's rumoured to belong to should be AWESOME if that is true!

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Scarywood wrote:

perhaps this will be the first time that River meets the Doctor in her time line? Smile

That IS supposed to happen soon, we've been told. But judging by the trailer, she already knows him in the first episode. I think the official first time she meets him will be in the finale of the first part, episode 7.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:45 pm

kcooper76 wrote:
Scarywood wrote:

perhaps this will be the first time that River meets the Doctor in her time line? Smile

That IS supposed to happen soon, we've been told. But judging by the trailer, she already knows him in the first episode. I think the official first time she meets him will be in the finale of the first part, episode 7.

I can't wait! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:56 am

Am I the only one hoping if whoever is behind "Silence Will Fall" is a Time Lord/Lady, it's someone brand new? I'm glad the Ood are getting more face time, but I'd like to see more new foes for the Doctor to test his wits against.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:06 am

Rust wrote:
Am I the only one hoping if whoever is behind "Silence Will Fall" is a Time Lord/Lady, it's someone brand new? I'm glad the Ood are getting more face time, but I'd like to see more new foes for the Doctor to test his wits against.

It is something new. The Ood may just be the only returning foes (yeah, they're not really foes, but they have been mostly).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:55 am

New series is in one word looks.......AMAZING!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:48 am

Rust wrote:

Well there is a rumour that...

Spoiler:

Should be interesting! Razz
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Scarywood wrote:

Spoiler:

It certainly is possible.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Scarywood wrote:
Rust wrote:

Spoiler:

That would be cool, but again..

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Poor Rory didn't seem to have much to do in that trailer. Just look scared when the monsters are creeping about.

Let's hope as a full-fledged companion he gets more lines than he did in A Chirstmas Carol. And maybe an action figure Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Those dolls, if they were dolls were kinda scary. Embarassed Shocked Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:02 pm

TheDoctor88 wrote:
Those dolls, if they were dolls were kinda scary. Embarassed Shocked Crying or Very sad

I wouldn't be too afraid. They probably all live under your bed and only come out when you're sleeping. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:21 pm

squishy wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:

I wouldn't be too afraid. They probably all live under your bed and only come out when you're sleeping. Laughing

* In a sarcastic voice.* Thanks. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Invisible Supreme
Invisible Supreme

Number of posts : 2167
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:48 pm

That Apollo astronaut might be a hint that the ambassadors of death are returning...
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:50 am

Invisible Supreme wrote:
That Apollo astronaut might be a hint that the ambassadors of death are returning...

Oh, that is interesting idea!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:49 pm

I was wondering, considering there most likely not being any classic villains in the next season, is that disappointing to you guys? I like the idea of using new monsters and not re-using older ones, for a change.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:54 pm

kcooper76 wrote:
I was wondering, considering there most likely not being any classic villains in the next season, is that disappointing to you guys? I like the idea of using new monsters and not re-using older ones, for a change.

Nope, it's not disappointing me at all. While it's nice to get some reference to classic Who, the Doctor is enough of that reference for me. I like creativity and too much of the past seems like there's a huge void of creativity.

That's why I like watching classic Who, new monsters... new planets, awesome costumes...
~
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:22 pm

kcooper76 wrote:

Actually, yes, it does. I love the history of the show, and love to see something from the past show up. Quite frankly, most of the new monsters have been rather boring in the new series, just put an animal head on a body. And I am not too sure we won't be getting a classic or 2 back, at least from the rumors I have read.
Spoiler:
And I love the Daleks anytime, if the story is good. I want to see these new Daleks in action.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:33 pm

I like the idea that the Daleks are just biding their time and making plans for their next big move...

The next Dalek story will be a big, huge one that we'll watch and say "WOW! THAT WAS WORTH WAITING FOR!"

Then, two weeks later, we'll have picked it apart as the worst Dalek story ever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:36 pm

Ronpur wrote:
And I am not too sure we won't be getting a classic or 2 back, at least from the rumors I have read.
Spoiler:
And I love the Daleks anytime, if the story is good. I want to see these new Daleks in action.

I feel, from what I've read, that if that does happen (and I seriously hope it does) it may be in the fall season.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:54 am

Apparently, the first part of Series 6 will consist of THREE 2-parters and Neil Gaiman's one-episode story.

kcooper76, your action figure break down may just work after all...
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:08 pm

So, are these just not considered Classic because they're the new Sontarans?

2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 09-alanevans-aberthaw-03
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:24 am

This is kind of a woo and a boo. I'm sick of all the same monsters, Daleks, Cybermen, Ood etc. Why can't we just have something new? Or maybe even Zygons?!

Still, I like Sontarans a lot!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:51 am

Here's a better question. Why can't we have more Atraxi and Prisoner Zero? cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Trailer [spoilers]   2011 Trailer [spoilers] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:31 am

RaggedyDoctor11 wrote:
Here's a better question. Why can't we have more Atraxi and Prisoner Zero? cheers

Prisoner Zero is already gone and the Atraxi aren't really enemies of the Doctor, so why should they come back?

They weren't that interesting anyways. :/

~
Back to top Go down

2011 Trailer [spoilers]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next