CJSchmidt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CJSchmidt
CJSchmidt

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-02-01

What do you want to see next season? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to see next season?   What do you want to see next season? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 1:59 pm

1. Jack to stick around/3rd companion
2. To see more of the Tardis
3. More Gallifrey back-story
4. New Dalek or Cyberman type of villian (something worth bringing back for season finales the next time they restart the series)
5. Visit some other planets
Back to top Go down
bkallans
bkallans

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see next season?   What do you want to see next season? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 4:39 pm

No Martha.
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see next season?   What do you want to see next season? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 6:03 pm

I like #5. Let's see some more alien planets and the universe. Historical period pieces seem good too.(see bbc book with Rasputin, sorry the name eludes me right now: very good).
#2-#4 definately.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see next season?   What do you want to see next season? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 9:32 pm

More Tardis.
Less Gallifrey & Time Lords.
Less of Phil Collinson on Confidential.
Perfect likeness Rose Tyler 12" doll.
Martha.
Jack or Sarah Jane.
John Barrowman's bare bum!
Back to top Go down
cmdrkoenig67
cmdrkoenig67

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see next season?   What do you want to see next season? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 1:14 pm

I like Martha (I don't know why many folks dislike her so much), but to avoid more love interest stories (I really dislike the idea of every companion having the hots for the Doctor)...New companions might be the way to go.

Perhaps a couple of companions that have feelings for each other(and not the Doctor)...It would open up a whole range of story options.

I'd like to see more past villains (like the Ice Warrriors/Martians, the original Cybermen, Sontarans, Silurians and/or Sea Devils)...Former companion guest stars and maybe some familiar destinations.

I'd also like to see more info about the Time Lords and their fate (I have to wonder if Romana, Drax and the Meddling Monk died with the rest of their people...What of Leela and K-9 MK I?...Did they perish with Gallifrey too?).

Dana
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see next season?   What do you want to see next season? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 3:54 pm

How about the Doctor travelling alone for a while. I think that the Ninth Doctor would have been able to do it with no problem. I am not saying dump Martha, but whne she leaves lets have some breathing room.

Of course for eveyone that hates Martha, we could have been stuck with Donna from the Runaway Bride!

A few more period pieces in the vein of unquiet dead and the werewolf story. I like the victorian age.

A season with NO dalek stories.
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see next season?   What do you want to see next season? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 10:53 am

cmdrkoenig67 wrote:
... I really dislike the idea of every companion having the hots for the Doctor...

I agree!
Sometimes, I think, an older man (like Hartnell) or goofy looking guy (like either Baker) was better for that reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
rsnation

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see next season?   What do you want to see next season? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 2:02 pm

John Simm please
Back to top Go down
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see next season?   What do you want to see next season? EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 7:36 am

rsnation wrote:
John Simm please

I'm sure we'll probably have more recurring appearances from the Master than the Daleks. Maybe the Rani?

I'd like to know more about the Time War and certainly Romana. I've not read any of the books, however I saw something somewhere about Romana being President of the Time Lords?? Would love to know if she helped the Doctor pull of the plan that ended their world and left him alive.

I've always thought they could have something like Journey to the Center of the TARDIS. Something the Doctor collected and stored has begun to wreak havoc. Maybe the feature that allows the Doctor to rearrange the inside of the TARDIS is on the blink and it begins realigning itself while the Doctor is showing Martha around.
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see next season?   What do you want to see next season? EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 10:32 pm

Since everyone old and new is fascinated with the Tardis it would be a great idea to explore it more fully.

I have always toyed with the idea of a Ghost of the tardis story. Something the doctor can't explain maybe. A ghost/entity or somesuch?
Back to top Go down

What do you want to see next season?
Page 1 of 1