Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
timewarrior
timewarrior

Number of posts : 4016
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation Empty
PostSubject: Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation   Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:09 am

We all know one in our lives. A friend, a family member, or significant loved one who one day decides to abandon their formal life of Senatorial duties to take up the herding of nerfs. Sometimes stuck up, more than a few scruffy looking, and others cruely labeled as half witted, their life of quaint solitude and association with the fragrant nerfs often leaves those of us left behind feeling lost, hurt and confused.

For those in need, use this forum to post your personal stories on how your life has been affected by nerf herding. And remember, our annual meeting is in Sandusky Ohio every February 30th. Details on locations/times/etc will follow around that time.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation   Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:16 pm

dang, i thought this was about the band who did the theme songs to buffy and angel.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation   Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:37 pm

I have always been partial to Spoo Ranching myself
Back to top Go down
timewarrior
timewarrior

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation   Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:18 pm

Spoo? That's nasty.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation   Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:21 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
artanyus
artanyus

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation   Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Aw man, and here I thought Han Solo had finally started a support group for all the Nerf Herders in the galaxy. Sad

After all, according to Princess Leia he was a "stuck-up, scruffy looking, Nerf Herder."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation   Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 pm

I know a little twerp in my class at school... He's quite the nerf.. He tries to act like a gangster, and fails miserably. I could do better than him and I watch DW!

Enough said.
Back to top Go down
timewarrior
timewarrior

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation   Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Solo is a founding member if that makes things better. . .
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation   Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:54 pm

Who's scruffy looking?
Back to top Go down
artanyus
artanyus

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation   Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Ronpur wrote:
Who's scruffy looking?

LOL nice. And yes, when I read that, it was read in the tone Han Solo used in the movie.
Back to top Go down

Nerf Herder Support Group Foundation
Page 1 of 1