Drathro
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drathro

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Finale Foes (SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:14 pm

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KTJWhtuRLac/TAN42sdS9-I/AAAAAAAAKe8/nz4XneAd-DM/s1600/finale1.png

Dalek Supreme, Cyberman, Hoix & Judoon there

We'll also see Sontarans, Sycorax and Weevils.

It's like the dr who monster book come to life!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeconsolesandgames.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:16 pm

Wow! I did hear that the final episode is called "The Enemies of the Doctor", so things are starting to fit together now.

EDIT: Is that a Santa Robot (unmasked - can't remember their proper names!) that I see at the side of the Hoix?
Back to top Go down
Drathro

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:18 pm

scarywood wrote:
Wow! I did hear that the final episode is called "The Enemies of the Doctor", so things are starting to fit together now.

It's called "The Big Bang" according to DWM
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeconsolesandgames.co.uk
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:34 pm

And Romans?? Wow, very interesting......
Back to top Go down
jfh1970
jfh1970

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:48 pm

What is that ugly thing on the floor? I wonder if it's going to show up in the next story. Hope I'm not seeing things. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:30 pm

ok, now i've got the major question to end all questions. do you think this is real, or a dream? perhaps the return of the dreamlord? i would love that. the doctor vs the doctor, for controll of the body. it would be very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:38 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:
ok, now i've got the major question to end all questions. do you think this is real, or a dream? perhaps the return of the dreamlord? i would love that. the doctor vs the doctor, for controll of the body. it would be very interesting.

I like that idea.

However... I wouldn't like the idea if that meant the end of the Daleks for seasons to come. :/

I want the Daleks to exist, even if they're in brilliant Technicolor.
~
Back to top Go down
jfh1970
jfh1970

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:05 am

bret_owen99 wrote:
the doctor vs the doctor, for controll of the body. it would be very interesting.

Didn't we already have this happen in TOATL? Granted it was for the Doctor's remaining regenerations but... Wink
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:14 am

The link takes me to a 404 error...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:50 am

Calixar wrote:
The link takes me to a 404 error...

BBC must have wiped it. I did save it but I don't want to get into trouble with them...
Back to top Go down
jfh1970
jfh1970

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:38 pm

scarywood wrote:
BBC must have wiped it. I did save it but I don't want to get into trouble with them...

Yeah, they'll send the CO Ninjas after you!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:08 pm

jfh1970 wrote:
scarywood wrote:

Hehe! I don't want to end up like Thespy did....
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who Freak
Doctor Who Freak

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:33 pm

scarywood wrote:
jfh1970 wrote:
scarywood wrote:

The BBC will lock you up in the Teletubbies set! affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Doctor Who Freak wrote:
scarywood wrote:
jfh1970 wrote:
scarywood wrote:

Pahaha! At least I won't starve, I'll have an ever ending supply of Teletubbie custard! And I'll even have a living vacuum to clean up after me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who Freak
Doctor Who Freak

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:07 pm

scarywood wrote:
Doctor Who Freak wrote:
scarywood wrote:
jfh1970 wrote:
scarywood wrote:

Pahaha! At least I won't starve, I'll have an ever ending supply of Teletubbie custard! And I'll even have a living vacuum to clean up after me! Very Happy
Hahahahah! Laughing Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:42 pm

now, anyone tell me i'm wrong(i'm sure someone will). but from what i'm seeing, the end of this season will be a two parter. the first part is the pandorica opens(what does that mean?) and the second part is the big bang. river song will be back for the pandorica opens, but will she be in the second part? is that where she kills the "good man". is the final episode of this season when the tardis blows up, and we are left wondering what they are going to do next season? (sort of like lost). am i just rambling?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:50 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:
now, anyone tell me i'm wrong(i'm sure someone will). but from what i'm seeing, the end of this season will be a two parter. the first part is the pandorica opens(what does that mean?) and the second part is the big bang. river song will be back for the pandorica opens, but will she be in the second part? is that where she kills the "good man". is the final episode of this season when the tardis blows up, and we are left wondering what they are going to do next season? (sort of like lost). am i just rambling?

I think episode 11 will lead into episode 12, but episode 12 and 13 will be a 2 parter.

River Song is definitely in one of these episodes, that's for sure...

And who knows about the TARDIS?

Yeah, I'm not much help. I just post for the sake of it! Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:19 pm

scarywood, i know the truth about you. you are really a co ninja posing as a little boy. the shimmer won't work on me. cough up the truth!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:28 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:
scarywood, i know the truth about you. you are really a co ninja posing as a little boy. the shimmer won't work on me. cough up the truth!

Haha! I'm afraid I am indeed just another fanboy!

I'd love to be in the know... But I wouldn't love to be brutally murdered like Thespy was for posting info!
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:31 pm

thespy will be back, i foresee it. just like the dreamlord. mwhahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:00 pm

What is Lost??

Anyway, I don't think Who would do a cliffhanger that big until Christmas. But they may have a quick cliffhanger like for Runaway Bride, Titanic, etc....

I hope the Dreamlord is back, he was great!
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:41 pm

what is lost????? that's funny. i would have to say it's right up there as one of my favorite shows of all time. had a great ending, just like lexx, and red dwarf. the only sci-fi show i didn't like the ending to was x-files. didn't like that whole 2012 stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:04 am

bret_owen99 wrote:
what is lost????? that's funny. i would have to say it's right up there as one of my favorite shows of all time. had a great ending, just like lexx, and red dwarf. the only sci-fi show i didn't like the ending to was x-files. didn't like that whole 2012 stuff.

I have never watched it at all. I even bought the dvds for my girlfriend, but still never watched it! I just don't have much time to watch live tv, so maybe now that it is over, I will give it a shot.

Endings of shows are usually a disappointment. To me, Star Trek:TNG was one of the best, but still, nothing beats the ending to Newhart!
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:13 am

yeah, next generation was good(was filmed in my home town of temecula california for the winery scenes). i also loved the ending of deep space nine.

ok, i have to warn you if you are a newbie to lost. the show is extremely slow. imagine the old 4 panel sunday comic strips. you get a few things happening, but then you have to wait until next week. it's like that, except in television form. if you have the patience, it pays off in the end. however, i think a lot of people(this country suffers from add) only made it about halfway before giving up. it was only on for 6 years people, that's nothing compared to how many years i've watched doctor who(classic, tvm, and current).
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Finale Foes (SPOILERS)   Finale Foes (SPOILERS) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:19 am

bret_owen99 wrote:
yeah, next generation was good(was filmed in my home town of temecula california for the winery scenes). i also loved the ending of deep space nine.

ok, i have to warn you if you are a newbie to lost. the show is extremely slow. imagine the old 4 panel sunday comic strips. you get a few things happening, but then you have to wait until next week. it's like that, except in television form. if you have the patience, it pays off in the end. however, i think a lot of people(this country suffers from add) only made it about halfway before giving up. it was only on for 6 years people, that's nothing compared to how many years i've watched doctor who(classic, tvm, and current).

Which is why I like doing shows like this on DVD, I don' have to wait a week! The same with 24, watching them several in a row makes the story line stay fresh and flow better in my mind. Battlestar Galactica works like that for me as well. I love doing viewing marathons of TV shows when the weather is just to hot and humid to venture outside!

Loved DS9 as well! Still, my favorite Star Trek.
Back to top Go down

Finale Foes (SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next