Whovian
LakeErieMonster
CJSchmidt
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

"What's Going to Happen" Theory Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "What's Going to Happen" Theory Thread.   "What's Going to Happen" Theory Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Dalek Thay wrote:
The Moxx of Balhoon and Banakafalata are the very first companions of the 11th Doctor, travelling in a one off story before the Series officially starts!

www.doctorwhotoys.net/jimmyvee.htm something to hold you for five minutes.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: "What's Going to Happen" Theory Thread.   "What's Going to Happen" Theory Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:03 pm

hitman, you forgot about the masterminds behind the seadevils/sillurians/ice warriors. finally, after all these years, and all these regenerations, the return of ......................the tetraps!
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: "What's Going to Happen" Theory Thread.   "What's Going to Happen" Theory Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:51 pm

no tetraps noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: "What's Going to Happen" Theory Thread.   "What's Going to Happen" Theory Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:56 pm

oh yes, greenk9. everyone's favorite humanoid bats are back! without the rani to hold them back, they will take over the universe, andrew loyd-weber style! expect 3 musical numbers in the last two parter! (i know someone, who is related to someone, who passed by someone on the street, who may or may not have talked to someone who watched a dvd written by rtd, or something like that)
Back to top Go down
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: "What's Going to Happen" Theory Thread.   "What's Going to Happen" Theory Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:53 am

yes why didnt i see it before the tetraps!!
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: "What's Going to Happen" Theory Thread.   "What's Going to Happen" Theory Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:57 am

mysterylad wrote:
I have a copy of the Starlog 20th ann. special sitting only arm's reach from me right now! I actually had two copies as a kid, but I read the other one so many times it literally fell to pieces (I also hung the poster on my door for several years).

I loved Starlog growing up. The immediacy of the Internet has been wonderful for those of us who are academics, but as a fan, I can't help but miss that sense of mystery, longing, and suspense that I felt between reading an article in Starlog (or Fantastic Films) and finally seeing the film, TV show, or comic book in question. I can't help but miss those years.

Wow, I still have my original copy of issue 1! Plus most of the first 20. Even #7, the Star Wars issue!
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: "What's Going to Happen" Theory Thread.   "What's Going to Happen" Theory Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:01 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:
oh yes, greenk9. everyone's favorite humanoid bats are back! without the rani to hold them back, they will take over the universe, andrew loyd-weber style! expect 3 musical numbers in the last two parter! (i know someone, who is related to someone, who passed by someone on the street, who may or may not have talked to someone who watched a dvd written by rtd, or something like that)

oh so then you got this info from the sun? Oh let it be true... i hold out hopes for a tetrap return.
Back to top Go down

"What's Going to Happen" Theory Thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2