Looking for an artist and a place to post

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctors_Daughter
Doctors_Daughter

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Looking for an artist and a place to post Empty
PostSubject: Looking for an artist and a place to post   Looking for an artist and a place to post EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:19 pm

Hiya all

My name is Maggie O'Malley aka Tardis Kitten I have loved the Doctor Who series for a very long time. I absolutely adore David Tennant as the Doctor and Billie Piper as Rose.

I am over the moon to see Who North America.

I look forward to others who share the love and the dream

I'm sure if anyone here can put me in the right direction it would be one of you kind folk.

I have written a Doctor Who fanfic but have no idea where I might be able to post it. I'm not saying it's all that good. It might just be a load of rubbish, but I'd like to share it.

Is there a place on this site for fanfic or can anyone give me a link as to where there might be open posting.

Secondly, I've seen some lovely artwork here. I was wondering if one of the artists might be willing to knock up something for me. I'd love a picture of the Doctor, Rose and another character to put with my story.

I'm not asking for anything fancy mind you, just a little sketch, but it would mean loads to me.

I haven't much to offer in payment, but of course said artist would receive credit for his or her work.

my email is pizza_kitten05@yahoo.co.uk

Its a UK address, but I am currently located in the home of the Whoosier network: Indianapolis.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again, Maggie the Tardis Kitten
Back to top Go down

Looking for an artist and a place to post
Page 1 of 1