jaredofmo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List Empty
PostSubject: Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List   Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Just do it!

-Series 5-
Rory Williams
Centurion Rory
River Song
Dream Lord

-Classic Series-
TVM Master
Jamie McCrimmon
Second Doctor in "Yeti" Coat

(I kinda wrote off any Series 1-4 characters...)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List   Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:34 pm

I thought it was supposed to be a thread about want lists of existing figures! That's what I made!
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List   Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Jo, The Brig, Omega, Classic Silurian, Draconian. That will do for a start.
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List   Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:47 am

Companions- ALL OF THEM

Doctors- 1st French Regional Officer, Gunfighter, Roman; 3rd- Astronaut; 4th- Holmes (Talons)

Master- Adjudicator, Cult Leader, Naval Officer, Comissioner

Baddies- Mavic Chen, Meddling Monk, Celestial Toymaker, Yeti, Quark, Silurian, Omega, Draconian, Sontaran, Sutekh, Eldrad, Fendahl, Black Guardian, Pirate Captain, Cessair, Movellan, Scaroth, Terileptil, Sharez Jek, Rani, Tetrap, Haemovore

Sets- Inferno (RSF and Primord), Talons (Jago, Litefoot, and Leela in formal dress), Battlefield (Morganna, Mordred, Ancelyn, and Destroyer)

and of course my dream set that will never happen: Ghost Light (Ace in tux or dress, Gwendoline, Mrs Pritchard, Josiah, Nimrod, Control, Redvers, and Light)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List   Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:32 am

For me its wish I could make. Sad

Rory

Amy in wedding out fit

Doctor i football,wedding,frozen,etc.

And more.

I'll think of others later. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List   Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:08 pm

An 8th Doctor you can get by himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
Chuzzlewit
Chuzzlewit

Number of posts : 3864
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List   Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:21 am

Leela
Ace
Jamie
Brigadier
Draconian
Ogron
Silurian (Classic)
Sontaran (Classic)
Marshmen
Sharaz Jek
Scaroth
Pirate Captain
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List   Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:38 am

RORY!

ROBERTS!

LEELA!

ROMANA II!

TEGAN!

NYSSA!

ADRIC!

JAMIE!

ACE!
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Cryptobotanist
Cryptobotanist

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List   Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:22 pm

The nice thing about the Doctor Who toyline is that they covered pretty much every character that had some importance. Now I'm referring to the new series, not the classic Doctor Who, because that is a lot of ground to cover.

My honest request is only two things. One, keep the figures the same size they are. I heard a rumor of the figures going to be made G.I Joe size. Please don't do this. Hasbro did it with the Marvel line and now they don't sell at all. Well, not the way Marvel Legends used to sell, anyway. Consumers don't want to have to buy the same collectibles again to match a new scale.

Secondly, please re-issue some of the harder to find figures, such as the cult of Skaro, particularly Sec, the Supreme Dalek, the Editor, the Tenth Doctor without his coat on, etc.

EDIT: Actually I take that back, I just remembered one. I wish they had made a Professor Lazarus figure. not his human form, of course, his mutated form. and ideally he'd be about the size of a reaper
Back to top Go down
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List   Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:31 pm

all and any of them!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List   Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Did I say Atraxi? Don't remember.
Back to top Go down
Invisible Supreme
Invisible Supreme

Number of posts : 2167
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List   Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Ace
Ainley master in logopolis or five doctors outfit
krynoid
Lytton in black outfit from attack of the cybermen
Auton from spearhead in space.
Back to top Go down
dave
dave

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List   Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:05 am

Since I'm a classics figure only guy I want.

Companions - ALL (Random companion want: Possessed by Mara Tegan...LOL)

Baddies - Sontarans (separately so we can build army), Ice Lord, Yeti (with sphere pyramid), Krotons (please!!!!!!!), Quarks, Omega (both versions), Fendahl (3 pack with Thea female and 2 slugs), Black and White Guardians (from Black Guardian Trilogy), Renegade Timelord 3 pack (Rani, Meddling Monk and Warlord or Valyard), Silurians and Samurai Sea Devils, Tractators, Nimons please!!!!, Draconians and Ogrons, Wheel in Space Cybermen

Random figure want: Drathro
Back to top Go down
neogeo
neogeo

Number of posts : 2159
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List   Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:56 pm

There are so many figures I'd love for CO/UT to produce. Most are classic companions (classic SJS, Jo, Tegan, Ace, Romana II, K9. I'd also love a tein-pack of Omega, a Doc (in Yeti coat) & Yeti pack, an Ice Lord. I'd also love an Ainley Master in his velvet outfit, 80s-style Sea Devils & classic Silurians (Pertwee or Davison era, either is fine), Attack Cybercontroller (even with tubby tummy).

But there are some characters that I think of as missed opportunities from the new series. I'd love for them to have produced a Jenny, but the only way I see that happening now is if they come up with a "New Classics" line of Chris & David era figures, putting a new figure (i.e., Jenny, Jackie) in a set of 2, 3 or 4 previously or slightly re-tweaked figures (something akin to the Tesco sets). To get a Jenny I imagine they'd put her figure in with some combination Martha, Donna or Hath Peck; for Jackie, I can only see a re-tweaked Rose, Mickey & maybe a Sarah Jane or a Slitheen.
Back to top Go down

Post Your "Figures I Want Them To Make" List
Page 1 of 1