Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

bbc america finally has doctor who on primetime Empty
PostSubject: bbc america finally has doctor who on primetime   bbc america finally has doctor who on primetime EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:01 pm

Finally bbc america is headlining doctor who and putting season 4 in primetime instead of chunting it in the 5-6p.m. time slot- now 7-8pm sat nov 8.
Finally doctor who is getting a prime spot replacing the gap that had torchwood and primevil...series 1-3 was put in a less than desirable time- hopefully the ratings will be as good as torchwood. Interesting that on the schedule they had utopia- then voyage of the damned for nov 8. Smart marketing mainly because it could suck in torchwood fans if they see cap't jack.
Back to top Go down
captkirk42
captkirk42

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: bbc america finally has doctor who on primetime   bbc america finally has doctor who on primetime EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:25 am

They are getting back to it. About a year before Torchwood came around they had Doctor Who Series 1 then 2 in that Saturday 9PM/Encore 8PM slot. For a while there Sci-Fi was actually a season ahead of BBC America. That might have changed since Torchwood has taken over though. Unless my Whoverse time piece is out of whack. Maybe I've got the life essence of the Rani in it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://klandersen.com
greenk9
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: bbc america finally has doctor who on primetime   bbc america finally has doctor who on primetime EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:44 am

Best cure for a nasty cold- bronchitis, sinuses and a dash of no voice...the cure? Sitting in front of the televsion with tea, warm cookies and doctor who on bbc america from 6-10 then switched hover to pbs to see from 10 to 11. They really actually did a nice job this time promoting the program this time around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bbc america finally has doctor who on primetime   bbc america finally has doctor who on primetime EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 2:43 am

Next week on WTTW 11 Army of Ghosts. "This is the last story I'll ever tell" ~ Rose Tyler

yeah right, pull the other one RTD. Suspect I wish I could go back in time and relive the best season ender of the current Who. At the time, it was a no cop-out cheap jack ending. Rose was gone, in another dimension, and we ALL felt the Doctors pain.

As Sally said to linus in the pumpkin patch "YOU OWE ME RESTITUTION!" Mad

I'm not bitter, not one jot!
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: bbc america finally has doctor who on primetime   bbc america finally has doctor who on primetime EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 7:55 pm

Oh I agree about doomsday- i usually hate sad endings but I thought it was such an explosive and emotional farewell. I felt a little strange not knowing what to think of her coming back in series 4. I felt her story was told and he was healing and moving on but RTD seemed to want to rub salt in the doc's wounds by bringing her back. I really felt that the rose in series 4 did not feel like the rose we knew I know they wanted her to appear hardened but she just came off as jealous and stiff. O.k. on the weird and opposite side I did like that they finally sort of got together. I just hope that they do not bring her back again...liked her but felt her time was up in series 2.
Back to top Go down

bbc america finally has doctor who on primetime
Page 1 of 1