Eighth Doctor & Charlie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Eighth Doctor & Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Eighth Doctor & Charlie   Eighth Doctor & Charlie EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:07 pm

Okay, I'm wanting to complete my audio set for the 8th, but don't necessarily want to buy them all (I have other things I need money for).
If you have already heard them all, which of the following would you say were necessary to the ongoing storylines of both Charlie and C'rizz?

72. Doctor Who - Terror Firma

Returning to the normal Universe, the Eighth Doctor, Charley and C'Rizz confront the Daleks and their creator, Davros.Starring Paul McGann, India Fisher and Conrad Westmaas.

75. Doctor Who - Scaredy Cat

What mystery does the forbidden planet of Endarra hold? The Eighth Doctor, Charley and C'rizz will discover the truth - if they survive.Starring Paul McGann, India Fisher and Conrad Westmaas.

77. Doctor Who - Other Lives

The Eighth Doctor, Charley and C'rizz arrive in London in 1851. There they discover a plot to unseat the government and dethrone the monarch.Starring Paul McGann, India Fisher and Conrad Westmaas.

80. Doctor Who - Time Works

The TARDIS takes the Eighth Doctor, Charley and C'rizz to a place where there is no time. A place where nothing can be. But something is...Starring Paul McGann, India Fisher and Conrad Westmaas.

83. Doctor Who - Something Inside

The Eighth Doctor, Charley and C'rizz are imprisoned in The Cube - a place from which there can be no escape.Starring Paul McGann, India Fisher and Conrad Westmaas.

88. Doctor Who - Memory Lane

The TARDIS takes the Doctor, Charley and C'rizz to a strange suburban street with no beginning or end and some very strange residents.Starring Paul McGann, India Fisher and Conrad Westmaas.

101. Doctor Who - Absolution

The TARDIS breaks down in forbidden space. Ghostly voices cry out for salvation and only C'rizz can answer them.Starring Paul McGann, India Fisher and Conrad Westmaas.

103. Doctor Who - The Girl Who Never Was

JUST RELEASED. A ghost ship. A girl with no memory. An old enemy. This could be Charlotte Pollard's finest hour - or her last. Starring Paul McGann and India Fisher with Anna Massey.

A side question from looking at the Big Finish site for the first time in quite a while:
Why does Charlie show up in stories with previous Doctors?
Or is that a spoiler issue involving The Girl Who Never Was?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Eighth Doctor & Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eighth Doctor & Charlie   Eighth Doctor & Charlie EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:01 pm

Right... after reading reviews on Outpost Gallifrey I've chosen:

72. Doctor Who - Terror Firma
88. Doctor Who - Memory Lane
101. Doctor Who - Absolution
103. Doctor Who - The Girl Who Never Was
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com

Eighth Doctor & Charlie
Page 1 of 1