64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Bisk1tSnGraV
Bisk1tSnGraV

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2021-02-05

New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 11:30 pm

And I would not say no to an 8th Doctor Console. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
FUNCHOMCLALA
FUNCHOMCLALA

Number of posts : 1379
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 12:52 pm

I'm surprised there is no third round of Romanas and Sarahs. It's usually three iterations.
Back to top Go down
Ted47
Ted47

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2012-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 8:35 pm

I would only buy another Romana II if she appeared in
her outfit in State Of Decay.
Back to top Go down
Prydonian

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 4:58 pm

Hey, guys... a quick question.  I'm hoping someone knows!  

When it comes to all the recent B&M Dalek packs, are any of those Daleks different from previously-released ones, or are all they straight repacks?  Aside from the Jungles of Mechanus ones, of course.

Thanks!

Last edited by Prydonian on Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ianotimelord
Ianotimelord

Number of posts : 1495
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 5:10 pm

Prydonian wrote:
Hey, guys... a quick question.  I'm hoping someone knows!  When it comes to all the recent B&M Dalek packs, are any of those Daleks different from previously-released ones, are all they straight repacks?  Aside from the Jungles of Mechanus ones, of course.

Thanks!

Not straight repacks, few examples, Dead Planet Daleks have a couple of lines on their back, which the original props had to distinguish which Dalek was which & the Dalek Invasion Earth Daleks have an open and close iris just like the Dead Planet Daleks.
Also, the paint is more metallic.

Link to a video I did on these.
Back to top Go down
http://doctorwhotoys.forumshome.com/
Prydonian

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 5:17 pm

Ianotimelord wrote:
Not straight repacks, few examples, Dead Planet Daleks have a couple of lines on their back, which the original props had to distinguish which Dalek was which & the Dalek Invasion Earth Daleks have an open and close iris just like the Dead Planet Daleks.

Thanks very much!  I'll watch that now.  

Darn, I was hoping not to have to buy them.  Ah, well.  Can you possibly tell me which other ones are new?  It's not all of them, is it?
Back to top Go down
Ianotimelord
Ianotimelord

Number of posts : 1495
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 5:39 pm

Prydonian wrote:
Ianotimelord wrote:

Thanks very much!  I'll watch that now.  

Darn, I was hoping not to have to buy them.  Ah, well.  Can you possibly tell me which other ones are new?  It's not all of them, is it?

The Chase set is just a repaint with the Chase guard Dalek, Master Plan is the flamethrower and supreme Dalek. I did a video on that too.

Back to top Go down
http://doctorwhotoys.forumshome.com/
Prydonian

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 5:55 pm

Ianotimelord wrote:
The Chase set is just a repaint with the Chase guard Dalek, Master Plan is the flamethrower and supreme  Dalek. I did a video on that too.

Very nice!

Okay, so to get all the new Daleks I need to get the Dead Planet set, the Invasion Earth set, the Chase set, and the Masterplan set. Yikes.

While we’re on the subject, would you happen to know if Ace and her Dalek were new in any way?

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Whooz
Whooz

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2017-04-24

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 7:42 pm

The grey on the midsections of the Daleks are a much lighter grey than the originals.

The bases on the Invasion ones have grey brush strokes to show wear. The Ace set uses the mold for the renegade version as it has mesh on the shoulder slats that the original release had them as smooth.
Back to top Go down
amckinney
amckinney

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 10:25 am

Prydonian wrote:

Darn, I was hoping not to have to buy them.

I'm sure you're aware there's no rule saying you "have" to purchase them.

Me personally, i don't usually buy them if they're just minor paint variations of previous releases, unless they're in a set that has something actually new in it also (in which case I usually sell-off one the 'duplicate' anyway). But, that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Thun
Thun

Number of posts : 1301
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these   New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 3:33 am

Came across this on the "interwebs" and thought it was too funny not to share. I especially like the Chibnail figure with Punchable Face. Laughing
New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these - Page 23 Sfkznb10
Back to top Go down

New 5.5" figures - so please assure us you'll get these
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23