27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 10:53 am

Of course Eaglemoss Shop gets Azal in stock over here after I paid out the nose to import it... Rolling Eyes

Mad
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 12:34 pm

Thanks SD!!! Just got him,The Robot I've been waiting on and a Mondasian Cyberman for $20 each!!!

Hope they add more new stuff soon so we can still use the 30% off code.

Last edited by Brain of Davros on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 12:43 pm

I never even considered Eaglemoss Shop for getting Azal, since they never got the Mechanoid, Mire, or Hydroflax...and since their last "new release" was #89 The Master...when #104 Dalek Caan just got released.

Glad you got them, Brain.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 1:08 pm

Ya the Eaglemoss Shop really needs to update better (say every 3/4 months atleast) I was going to export the Yeti but now I'm not sure but don't want to miss out.
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:33 pm

I just grabbed Azal from Eaglemoss USA. I cant figure it out but they get one figure new in stock. What about the rest of them. I also grabbed The Hath, The War Doctor, The Renegade Supreme Dalek and that big silly Matt Smith era white Dalek and with the discount code I dropped the price from $106 to $74.

Now if the Yeti will show up I will be a happy camper, I feel an urge to army build with the Yeti for some reason
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:07 pm

In a stoke of good luck, I was able to win off ebay the Rare Dalek that I didn't have that I wanted the most...

...RD #9 Embryo Technician (Scoop) Dalek
Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 Scoop_10

By all rights, this is a popular enough Dalek that it should have been a regular issue in my opinion.  Dalek Sec, too.  I can understand when issues in this series of exclusives are some of the more obscure variants, but these two Daleks in particular...along with the Oswin Dalek and maybe the Chase Dalek...were iconic in their particular stories.  

...and I got it for about $77 shipped from the UK instead of well over $100...

I really hate how hard and expensive it is to get these Rare Daleks.  Mad

Last edited by SeaDevil on Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 2:12 pm

Ouch $77,that's a hefty hit but congrats on getting it if you wanted it.

I mostly stayed away from getting the Daleks or newer Cybermen due to the 3" figure versions but I will get one here or there if they drop in price on the E site.

Would like to have atleast one Dalek or Cyberman for each Doctor though if possible.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Brain of Davros wrote:
Ouch $77,that's a hefty hit but congrats on getting it if you wanted it.

Would like to have at least one Dalek or Cyberman for each Doctor though if possible.

That's why I had to have this one.  This is the definitive Second Doctor Dalek.

...and by comparison, these have gone for a helluva lot more.

...so I'm happy. Smile   Worth every cent to me.
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 4:08 pm

Don't have that one yet. So many Daleks they start to look a like and blend to me but if that one ever appears at a decent price I will go for it . I had not seen this one advertised before but I have seen #6 and #7 going for 150 Pounds Sterling each which is out of my price range.

In some more positive news I got confirmation from London that my order has shipped. They were back ordered on Alpha Centauri which arrived a week later than expected.

That means on the way to me as we speak at last Doctor Who Figurine Collection #095 Marshman Eaglemoss

Doctor Who Figurine Collection #092 Commander Azaxyr Eaglemoss

Doctor Who Figurine Collection #091 Cyber Controller Eaglemoss

Doctor Who Figurine Collection #082 Vervoid Eaglemoss

Doctor Who Figurine Collection #103 Alpha Centauri Eaglemoss

Doctor Who Figurine Collection #102 Voord Eaglemoss

Sub Total: £ 60.94

So when my Eaglemoss USA order ship's Ill have a good week to look forward to the post man
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 1:12 pm

I didn't wanna spend big bucks to buy a Rare Dalek #4 Dalek Sec, so I bought a $4 bottle of paint instead and converted a #6 Last Dalek to make one of my own.

Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 17081510
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 2:25 pm

Looks good. Some of these special Daleks are so expensive I might just do what you di or simply walk away. Awaiting my last international order from London. it cleared customs at Kennedy Airport yesterday and should be with me soon.

Now Eaglemoss USA has not yet sent me a shipping schedule on what I ordered over the weekend. I hope are not going to suddenly be out of stock on something
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Thanks, Bob.  Smile

Good thing Sec is solid black, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.  I'm not the modeler/painter I used to be.  Yes, certain areas should be glossy black and the rivets should be silver...but I'm not gonna push my luck... Wink

This'll do.
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:55 pm

Eaglemoss USA shipment has made it from Pennsylvania to Indianapolis so should be with me hopefully tomorrow. The one from London entered customs at Kennedy Airport on the 14th and has not been updated. Hopefully Alpha Centuri and Commander Axayer had his USA VISA
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 3:18 pm

Just pulled the trigger on the Yeti from a UK seller. $50 is steep but can't lose out on this one. Plus I saved so much on my Eaglemoss order that it kinda evens out.
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Azail arrived today from Eaglemoss USA it seems to be much bigger in person that it is advertised
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 4:45 pm

and finaly #82 The Vervoid arrives from London with its brother figurines #91 Cybercontroller, #92 Commander Azaxr, #95 Marshman, #102 Voord, and last but not least #013 Alfa Centauri.

Id post pictures but I don't have them on line only on my computer
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 4:59 pm

received my latest order from Eaglemoss USA today right before leaving for work and true to reputation they screwed it up AGAIN, sending two wrong figures. Rusty the Rusty Dalek was replaced by the Robot knight (they got the magazine correct) and The Renegade Supreme Dalek was replaced by the Supreme Dalek.

Bad thing is I had already emailed Eaglemoss about the first error before I noticed the second error and will have to do that after I get home from work tomorrow morning.

Cant this company get a single order correct?
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 2:37 pm

Here's a scale pic from my last order

Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 Image

Also it seems that the Yeti is as tall as a 5" figure so could be fudged into a display when on a stand
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 2:49 pm

Ooooooo...pretty...! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 2:58 pm

Don't know what's happened to my last international order its been supposedly heading for Kennedy Airport since 27 Aug. Have to go out of town for a week tomorrow on family business and will now have to put my mail on hold.
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 3:13 pm

I think I just need Yana then I should be ok on major wants. There are a few others I'd like to get but only when/if I see them on Eaglemoss shop.

Pig Alien will not be one of them
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 10:39 pm

Eaglemoss US has added a few more to the site...

...still waaaaay behind from the newest issues by more than a dozen...
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 5:26 am

Thanks for the heads up SeaDevil,too bad these come after the 30% off sale.

Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 5:48 pm

I noticed a few more Thursday night before the holiday weekend. A few more but nothing to jump up and shout about
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 2:49 pm

three new announcements...

#110 Cybus Cyberman (Army of Ghosts)
#111 Clockwork Robot (Girl in the Fireplace)
#112 Red Paradigm Dalek Drone (Asylum of the Daleks)

I'm actually excited about all three of these...I love the Cybermen (yes...even these), the Clockwork Robot should look amazing and is LONG overdue, and that version of the drone should be a darker red and metallic, which looks MUCH cooler than it did in Victory.
Back to top Go down

Eaglemoss Question
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next