Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SirJediKnightTim
SirJediKnightTim

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-02-11

My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  Empty
PostSubject: My Custom Built TARDIS Photos    My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:44 pm

I can't believe I have never heard of this website. My name is Tim, and I am a TARDIS builder I started building them about 7 or 8 years ago. I have lost count how many I've built. And I wanted to share some of my photos.

I built this TARDIS for a writer at NBC's tv show Constantine. He wanted it to display in his office. He sent me these photos of my TARDIS with his BC David Tennant. It's made of all quality wood. I don't use ANY balsa. The walls are made of 1/2" premium birch. The rest of the TARDIS is made of premium pine, oak, and some luan. My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  210" />[/img]My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  114" /> My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  <a href=My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  310" />

Lots and lots of David Tennant TARDIS'
[/img]My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  410" />

1/6 Scale Matt Smith TARDIS
My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  Matt10" /> My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  Mattli10" />[

1/2 Scale TARDIS I built for a local attorney. He wanted it for his office. Photo is of me not the attorney LOL!
My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  Me10" /> My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  121210" />

1/6 Scale Tom Baker TARDIS
My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  4th10" />

Super small TARDIS I built for a gift for a friend.
My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  Tiny10" />

1/6 Scale David Tennant TARDIS Front Section Display
My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  Wall110" My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  Wall210" />

1/6 "Static" TARDIS (no lights, windows, or opening doors)
My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  Static10" />

1:1 Scale TARDIS Parts
My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  Lanter10" /> My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  Lanter11" /> My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  12121210" /> [/img]My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  Sign10" />

Last edited by SirJediKnightTim on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: My Custom Built TARDIS Photos    My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:41 pm

Awesome pics!

A handful appear to be broken (or could be code snippets lodged within other code snippets).
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: My Custom Built TARDIS Photos    My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:25 pm

These look fantastic, Tim!!

...oh, and welcome to the forum! Smile
Back to top Go down
SirJediKnightTim
SirJediKnightTim

PostSubject: Re: My Custom Built TARDIS Photos    My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:38 pm

Thanks guys! I think I fixed the pictures. I saw them on my pc, but there was a red x on some of them.
Back to top Go down
Ben C.
Ben C.

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2014-07-24

PostSubject: Re: My Custom Built TARDIS Photos    My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:54 pm

Great work!
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: My Custom Built TARDIS Photos    My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:37 pm

Wow that is a lot of TARDIS(s)! Looks like you've gotten some good practice for the 1:1 build.
Back to top Go down
SirJediKnightTim
SirJediKnightTim

PostSubject: Re: My Custom Built TARDIS Photos    My Custom Built TARDIS Photos  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:03 pm

squishy wrote:
Wow that is a lot of TARDIS(s)!  Looks like you've gotten some good practice for the 1:1 build.

I was going to build a shed that was a TARDIS, but when I priced the wood, it was around $1,800 which is crazy. I mainly build the 1/6 scale David Tennant TARDIS, because it's the one everybody wants. Also, David Tennant is my favorite Doctor.
Back to top Go down

My Custom Built TARDIS Photos
Page 1 of 1