6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
terrasolo
terrasolo

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics Empty
PostSubject: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 11:00 am

I recently took a few "collection" photos

EDIT: Figured I would add some descriptions of what and wear I got what is in the pics.

The Fourth Doctor Season 18 Collection (well, the Lumar yoyo was an embellishment. I like to think he still had it)
Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics The_fourth_doctor_s18_collection_by_terrasolo-d6xbb1z_zps61619301

1) Season 18 Scarf - Stitches in Time FB group made by Matt Swanson
2) TARDIS Key from "Full Circle" - eBay search for a one shoulder Yale key
3) Sonic Screw Driver - RB Replicas, modded heavily by myself
4) Lumar Yo-yo again
5) Jelly Babies again

The Seventh Doctor Collection
Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics The_seventh_doctor_collection_by_terrasolo-d79wei9_zpsa9ba9a24

1) Silver Nemesis Pocket Watch - eBay for both Pocket watch and Casio, still a work in progress on the inside. All work by myself.
2) Question mark Umbrella - Gallifrey Base run by Man of Steel
3) TARDIS Key "Ghost Light" - by Moon Crest Models

The Ninth Doctor Collection (minus a few odd items I have)
Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics The_ninth_doctor_collection_by_terrasolo-d79wjho_zps17d5d27c

1) The Psychic Paper - made by a friend of mine
2) TARDIS Keys, same as screen used brand - ebay - Rose Chain painstakingly recreated by 3) Platform One Claim Ticket - the RPF printable file, had to adjust and print myself
4) TARDIS Console Studded Sphere - yardsale
5) Anti-Plastic Vial - A paintball tube by Rav4 with blue food coloring in water
6) The Aztec Sonic Screwdriver - The Celestial Toystore
7) Pocket Binoculars - ebay

And, a Masterly Collection
Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics The_masterly_collection_by_terrasolo-d79wksh_zps920a9474

1) The Master's Ring - The Stamp Collector
2) Chameleon Arch Pocket Watch - The Celestial Toystore
3) Laser Screwdriver - Character Options
4) Vote Saxon Flyer - I made this in Photoshop

And the Vortex manipulator from Day of the Doctor
Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics VM4pb_zpsee2684b0

1) Vortex Manipulator - Rubbertoe Replicas, modded by both Nick and I to make it more Jack like, despite this actually being a replica of the Black Archives VM.
2) Door to my Police Box

50th Anniversary TARDIS key collection (Currently working on a revised edition that exceeds the 50th)
Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics Evolution-Key-Pic-NEW_zps453cc425

Too much to list here really but if you have any questions on them, I'd be happy to answer any in comments below. All these keys are from my collection and an updated version of this picture is in the works.

Last edited by terrasolo on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kasterborous.com
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7005
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 11:33 am

Great stuff, as always...  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Thanks! I want to do a pic or two per Doctor in my collection but some of them has items I am waiting for or upgrading. Realized that my Tenth Doctor pic should have had the Ninth Doctor sonic in it too, but I can always update it one day Smile
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:05 am

The Fifth Doctor Collection
Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics FifthDoctorCollection_zps7bdc176e

1) TARDIS Key - Using screen caps from "Four to Doomsday" and "Black Orchid" I determined that the key was 1 shouldered and on a string/hemp cord rather than a key chain. eBay for the key hemp cord from Michael's
2) TARDIS Tool Kit Pen Torch - Screen accurate penlight (eBay) with added banana connector parts (Radioshack & eBay) and painted details. All work by myself
3) Sonic Screwdriver - Same as the Season 18 - RB Repicas and modded by myself
4) Cricket Ball - Amazon

The Eighth Doctor Collection (Seventh part 2 if you like) Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EighthDoctorCollection2_zpsdc71ff13

1) Sonic Screwdriver - RB Replicas - This model does retract into the hand just like it does on screen.
2) TARDIS Key - by 800-Trekker which is the same brand used in the TVM. I've had this since 1996 and it's my oldest prop in my collection to date.

Tenth Doctor Collection - Update (really wanted to take a new pic ever since I took the first)
Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics TenthDoctorCollection2_zps80835675

1) The Classic Brown Suit - Magnoli Clothiers
2) Brainy Specs - These aren't really screen accurate.They are just my own glasses. I felt they looked nice in the pic. working on a screen accurate pair though.
3) The Doctor's TARDIS Key - A close enough JMA brand key, looks great when sanded. Sanded by a friend. Carried this way by the Doctor (10 & 11), Jack Harkness, Martha Jones (The Sound of Drums) and Donna Noble.
4) Perception Filter TARDIS Key - Sanded by a friend and I added all the screen accurate parts myself. Mostly from Radioshack
5) Sonic Screwdriver: Aztec (bottom) - The Celestial Toystore
6) Sonic Screwdriver: Ultimate 10 Edition (middle) - The Celestial Toy Store
7) Sonic Screwdriver: Official Licensed Replica MFX 2009 (top) - This became a 100% screen accurat prop sinc it was used in "The Day of the Doctor"
8 )3D Glasses - Screen accurate brand, though I don't recall the online store any longer.
9) £10 Satsuma Note - this note was production made. Got it in an eBay listing and its just too well made to be a replica from the known digital files. Have the Phil Collinson one as well
10) Double Clip-On Magnifying Loupy - Gentleman's Emporium
11) Martha Jones’s TARDIS Key - An online key blank retailer. Sanded by a friend and I added the ball chain
12) The Chameleon Arch Pocket Watch - The Celestial Toy Store
13) The Psychic Paper - Made by a friend
14) Purple Bandana - Screen accurate and from the Ocean City Boardwalk
15) TARDIS Power Cell - A very nice Etsy seller

The Eleventh Doctor Collection
Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EleventhDoctorCollection_zps8def7b26[/URL]

1) "The Pandorica Opens" Van Gogh Painting - an RPF run. Printed on canvas and painted over with Mod Podge to simulate brush strokes
2) The Doctor's Library Card - An RPF member made the printable files, I had to resize them and do some distressing work. The wallet for now is an old psychic paper wallet no longer in use.
3) The Sonic Screwdriver - Character Options for now
4) TARDIS Keys - eBay find mostly - Old Eleven sure had his fair share of TARDIS keys! From top to bottom you have:
---a) The Keys used By Ten for the past few years as seen with Smith in "The Eleventh Hour"
---b) The slightly different - two shouldered - key used in "The Snowmen"
---c) A bit more of a detailed key, looking more Yale-like as seen in "Time of the Doctor"
5) The Great Intelligence Business Card - an RPF member did the phtoshp work and I printed them out.
6) Encyclopedia Gallifreya Bottles - Bottles from IKEA same as used in the show, labels were recreated by myelf
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:13 pm

Very cool stuff...
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:00 am

The Second Doctor Collection
Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics TheSecondDoctorCollection104301AM_zpse81f987d

Top to Bottom:

1) "Fury from the Deep" Recorder
Using behind the scenes photos from the BBC I was able to identify the exact brand used in the story as Moeck Tuju Soprano Barack 223 Recorder. Since this one story the recorder was not painted in any special way I decided to leave this one as a screen accurate prop from this adventure.

2) "Power of the Daleks" Recorder
Since I didn't want to paint over my Moeck for the reasons stated above, I found a close enough match - thanks to the help of RPF members - that i could paint to match Troughton's most used recorder - first seen in "Power of the Daleks", hense my naming above. . This one is a plastic Tudor Soprano Record.

3) The Sonic Screwdriver: The War Games
Thanks to Straker on the RPF the actual brand of penlight used by the Second Doctor in "The War Games" was identified some time ago. Unfortunately they are pretty rare so finding one has been very difficult. The one in this pic was made by myself (and the reason for the updated pic). I used a Gem Grading penlight for the body, swapped out the bulb with a longer LED buld so it extended out further and used some 3D printed parts designed by 13DoctorWho on the RPF for the end cap and pocket clip. I gave the parts as many coats of paint as I could to give them as smooth a finish as I could and all in all I am quite happy with the results. One day a proper replica will be made of this sonic but until then I no longer have a gap in my collection.

3) The TARDIS Key
The classic series didn't like to spend too much time giving us close up shots of the TARDIS keys usually but thankfully there is a great shot in "The War Games" when the Doctor, Jamie and Zoe are trying to escape the Time Lords and we get a very nice clean shot of what the Second Doctor's TARDIS key looked like as it is stuck in the lock on the door. This is the best match I could find so far and really it's a darn good one!

The Sixth Doctor Collection
Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics TheSixthDoctorCollection-v2_zps87203d64

One day I hope to add the Sonic Lance to this collection. Even though he only used it once, it's as close as he came to having a Sonic Screwdriver and I feel it is a nice piece to represent him.

In the mean time, what's here is:

1) The TARDIS Key
We know that old Sixie used a proper Yale because the last special key used in the show left with Liz Sladen in the 70's and it wasn't unto the Seventh Doctor that we saw another special. What we don't know is exactly what his key looked like due to it never getting screen time. So for my collection I have chosen this one due to it's light brass tone. It struck me that it might go well with Colin's colorful look.

2) A four color Umbrella
The Sixth Doctor was seen a couple of times with a four color umbrella, most notably during the "Trial of a Time Lord" series as well as various promotional photos. Though the umbrella used in both are different from each other in length and handle types.

3) Cat Brooch #1
This is Colin's first and most worn cat brooch. It was first seen in "The Twin Dilemma" through "Vengence On Varos". This replica was made by Suzie Trevor - the same artist who made the original one used in the show.

The War Doctor Sonic Screwdriver Collection
Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics TheWarCollection_zps79ab614f

Call him what you like - War, Hurt, Other - the unspoken Doctor fought the long fight in the Time War and while he may have fancied himself a warrior he still kept his trusty scientific instrument by his side.

In "The Day of the Doctor" Actor John Hurt actually used a modified Character Options toy version of the Fourth Doctor sonic. So when it comes to screen accuracy, the sonic on the top in this pic is about as accurate as you can get considering Character Options used their same molds to make this toy release by replicating the additions made by the production team (red end cap and red LED tip) on the screen used prop.

That said, I don't like to have plastic props of items that are actually meant to be metal if I can help it. So in comes RB Replicas once again to save the day. On the bottom in this pics you can see the very faithful 1:1 metal replica Russ made from the toy to sit amongst my other metal replica sonics - which nearly complete my set. For now, this version does not have light or sound, but I'm working on that. At the very least light would be preferred. But I'll keep you posted on progress on that in the Prop Progress album as and when I make progress.

Until then, I can't put this thing down. Once again Russ has done an immaculate job with this replica and I really can't thank him enough for his hard work.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:41 am

If I could get any metal sonic it would be 4's.

Great additions to the collection!
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:48 pm

Thanks! He still makes them from time to time so you still have a chance!

Odd though that you should mention Four there, I've just finished a reshoot for my Fourth Collection Wink Was never happy with the first one

-The Fourth Doctor Season 12 Collection (Updated)
Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics TheFourthDoctorSeason12Collection-small_zps317fed19

I’ve wanted to update this picture ever since I took the last one. Too many things I didn't like about it, not least of all that I split it into two different pictures. But enough about that, here we are now with the new Season 12 collection pic. Left to right:

1) Season 12 Scarf
First seen in the story “Robot”. This version was knitted by my friend Susan.

2) The Etheric Beam Locator
This item was first seen in "Genesis of the Daleks" and has become known as the “Etheric Beam Locator” based on an answer the Doctor gave Nyder about its function. Which he followed up with "it's also useful for detecting ion charged emissions". It later made a reappearance in the stories "Planet of Evil" and "Talons of Weng-Chiang". This item in reality was used in radar equipment in the 50's and is a Reflex Klystron VA220A Valve. Mine came sealed fresh in original packaging from the 1950's.

3) Jelly Babies
First seen in the Second Doctor’s era the Jelly Babies became an iconic part of the Fourth Doctor’s era. I found these replicas on easy and made the bag myself.

4) The Sonic Screwdriver
Although it was first seen with this paint scheme in the end of the Pertwee era, this version of the sonic is more heavily associated with the Fourth Doctor as he used it for most of his era this way. This replica was made by RB Replicas with some upgrades done by myself, which can be seen in my Prop Progress album.

5) Cricket Ball
Used by the Fourth Doctor and Harry Sullivan in "Ark in Space" (and later the Fifth Doctor in "Four to Doomsday" as it complimented his cricketer look) to rather unsuccessfully try to disarm an automatic guard. This item was a Christmas gift a couple of years ago. I also have another that is more worn in but either way with one of these babies I am ready to take down any automatic guards! Well, unless of course the settings are for organics.

6) Economy Lens Loupe - 5X
This was first seen in the story "Robot" and was just one of the many Fourth Doctor pocket stuffers that I felt I'd like in my collection. Found this item on eBay.

7) The TARDIS Key
Although originally created at the request of Jon Pertwee, this version of the key lasted all the way up until Liz Sladen (Sarah jane Smith) left the show. The key used for Tom baker was molded from the one originally made for Jon Pertwee. When Liz left it was gifted to her as a keepsake of her time on the show. This replica was beautifully recreated by Mooncrest Models.

8 )Lumar Championship 99 Yo-yo (Yellow)
This item is the same brand and make as the one used on screen by Tom Baker, first seen in "Genesis of the Daleks”. It has been seen in a few others stories during his era of the show. Using screen caps and too many hours online I identified the real brand used in the show and finally found this after a four month search on eBay.

9) Lumar Disney Donal Duck Yo-yo
This Yo-o was first seen in Tom’s first story - “Robot” - when he empties out his pockets looking for a pass that he doesn’t have. I swore for a long time that it was a duck, specifically Donald Duck on that Yo-yo and then one day I got an email from eBay because I never deleted my saved search from the yellow Lumar that i had identified a few month prior. In the email was the listing for this Disney Lumar. I was right! It was Donald Duck! Which means the Fourth Doctor favored Lumar yo-yos! I mean what else could it mean really
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:56 pm

You still need a toffee tin! I have the slim version of it, and I really only got it because Planet of Evil was my first Who.
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:00 pm

It was a good find that tin. I've actually been thinking about getting rid of a few things along the line of a tin. Things I got "just because" rather than because I had an attachment to them. Undecided right now.
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:43 pm

Today I got this back in my collection. I say back because once upon a time this was my Character Options Voice Changer Helmet but my friend Jimmy has made it into a much more realistic replica of an RTD era Cyberman. The paint is just perfect. It looks like real metal and reflects like it too. He even made the custom stand you see here as well as designed an interior for a "cut away" look to the helmet.

Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics Cyberman-small_zps67d22d0d
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:45 pm

AWWWWWWWW NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friggin' beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9628
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:51 am

WOW
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 1:24 am

Thanks guys! That was pretty much my reaction when I saw what my friend had done! So nice to see this on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:07 am

-The First Doctor Collection
Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics TheFirstDoctorCollection-small_zpsc43edaad

Ironically my "Evolution of the TARDIS Key" picture gets reblogged by Doctor Who's Tumblr on the day I receive one of my updated keys for my collection. Ah well, I'll still have to make that updated key pic anyway. For now, it's the First Doctor Collection, From left to right:

1) Susan's TARDIS Key
as seen in the story "Dalek Invasion of Earth". This of course a classic Yale key which I put on a snake chain to make it screen accurate. Well, as accurate as we can be with the screencaps we have.

2) The Doctor's Library Card
Ok, this is a bit of a cheat since it was never seen in the First Doctor's era but I still felt it deserved a place in his collection since, for all intents and purposes, he's really the only Doctor who can rightly use it. This item was first seen in the Eleventh Doctor story "Vampires of Venice". The card was design by an RPF member which printed and aged myself. The wallet is a repurposed Psychic Paper wallet, for now.

3) The Doctor's Ring
This ring was first seen in the very first Doctor Who story "An Unearthly Child" and lasted all the way to the Second Doctor's first story "Power of the Daleks". I had my ring made by Layne Designs using screencaps and behind the scenes photos to get as close as possible to the real thing.

4) The Doctor's TARDIS Key
Seen in multiple stories throughout his era, this key is the closest match that I have for now. That is until "Marco Polo" can be found Wink This key is identical to Susan's which make them a set to me. I prefer when my Companion keys match the Doctor they traveled with. Plus I feel the production team would have done this anyway.

5) The Doctor's Monocle
Another item seen in multiple stories in his era. I got mine from Gentlemen's Emporium a year or so ago and just a month or two back I added the black ribbon to it to make it as screen accurate as I could.
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 12:20 pm

It may not be a full on Pertwee collection photo - that'll come later - but it is nonetheless a Pertwee collection. Both of The Third Doctor's Sonic Screwdrivers. And for the record, I am only going by things that were name checked "Sonic Screwdriver" within the episodes, which discounts the Door Handle from "Inferno" and the giger counter from "The Three Doctors".

Anyway, both made by RB Replicas and modified by myself and my friend Adam. On top, the Early Era Pertwee sonic and on the bottom the Late Era Pertwee.

Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics Pertwee-10-finished-small_zps29cf8a07

And for completion sake in this thread, my Tennant style Police box. This is actually a Series 5 build trimmed and painted to match the Series 4 box. The main differences between the Series 4 and 5 boxes (aside from the paint, signs, lantern, windows and door handles) are mainly the way the box is constructed. It's hard to explain the door and wall construction without pictures but I preferred the look of the Smith construction for that. Also, we did not burn the wood or score the wood with a metal wire brush. This basically prolongs the life of my Police Box.

Also in the picture you can see me in my Tennant suit, well the brown one anyway, minus the coat and my friend as River Song.

Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics WizardWorld3_zpsac7c8a5c
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:10 am

Still lovin' your TARDIS... Smile

Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:05 pm

Great collection - I am jealous of your TARDIS key collection .... would love to see it in OUR display cabinets pirat
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:24 pm

Thanks guys! I still really want to get my TARDIS lit and insert a backdrop but it always seems to be a work in progress.

The key collection grew a bit since that pic. I've added a War Doctor key - my own interpretation since we never saw it on screen, the Time of the Doctor Eleventh Doctor key and the Fourth Doctor's key from his later seasons (I recently discovered more details about that one). So I am working on a new picture for the updated collection but it won't be ready until we see what Capaldi is using.

You can get the four special keys from Mooncrest Models, after that I can help you with details on the Yale/ERA keys. Some are harder than others to find and many of the classic keys are close matches anyway due to lack of high-def reference. The Rose Tyler key was something I figured out a few years ago. I have seen many people try to replicate it before but they get the chain details wrong. Quite proud of mine.
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:50 pm

-"Rise of the Cybermen" Collection

Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics Rise-smal_zps1c72fd10

Say what you will about RTD's alt universe Cybermen, personally I love them. I always enjoy a good parallel reality story and this one was no different. With that, I have had some recent additions to my prop collection, both by the brilliant Mooncrest Models

Left to right, as usual:

1) The TARDIS Power Cell
"It's nothing. It's tiny. One of those insignificant little power cells that no one ever bothers about, and it's clinging onto life, with one little ounce of reality tucked away inside. "
Well, let's be fair, this wasn't insignificant within the story and it certainly isn't in reality! Gary did an outstanding job on this piece. He really went to bat listening to requests and feedback from people like me and I can't thank him enough for his patience and willingness to listen. But really, I knew he had this all perfectly well in hand without us, his work is always excellent. For the ligths, Gary worked in a very simple but effective way to turn them on so that the prop can be displayed on or off and you'd never see a unsightly switch.

2) Cybus Earpods
Using a similar simple activation switch Gary was able to make the lights of the Earpods flash just as they did in the show. The work on this piece is beautifully detailed, right down to the flawless Cybus logo. So far though, they have yet to tell me a joke or make me report to the conversion stations, which, in fairness is probably a good thing.

3) A Cybus Cyberman Head
You've seen it in this album before but this collection wouldn't be complete with out it. However, for the sake of completion, this piece is the Character Options voice changer helmet that has been upgraded by my friend Jimmy with a metalic finish repaint as well as some other fine details to turn this toy into a quality replica.
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:22 am

I hadn't realized how long it's been since I posted! I took a sort of Who vacation for personal reasons and didn't realize how long it lasted, so apologizes in advance for the rather lengthy update!

I'll try to keep the descriptions lite and if you have any questions please feel free to ask Smile

First up is the updated Sixth Doctor Collection:

Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics Sixth%20Doctor_zpsgtju81pr

Next the updated Seventh Doctor Collection:

Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics Seventh%20Doctor_zpspl73gpla

The updated Eighth Doctor Collection:

Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics Eighth%20Doctor_zpsj8gfymx6

The War Doctor Collection:
One note here, his TARDIS key is my own creation. We never saw what it looked like to I made one up in the style of his character. I used an ERA key as a base since he was a New Series Doctor and used the same Police Box prop, although with weathering. So I weathered the key and added a brown cord to make it look War Doctor-ish.

Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics War%20Doctor_zpsclbszasb

Next we have the Rubbertoe Replicas Eleventh & Twelfth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver:
Mine is number 12 which I am pretty darn happy about!

Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics 11-12%20Sonic_zpsji54cjxa
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:28 am

Next up, the Rose Tyler Collection, featuring her belt used in many Series 2 episodes, a missing flyer from Series 1 and her TARDIS Key. I made the flyer and the TARDIS key based off of screen caps. A friend of mine replicated the belt.

Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics Rose_zpstcls4lmc

River Song's Diary: Made by The Scones of Blood

Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics River%20Diary_zpsjofudznm

The Journal of Impossible Things: Also by The Scones of Blood

Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics Journal_zpsdrhrmzyv

The Tenth Doctor's Brainy Specs: Replicated by Magnoli Clothiers

Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics Tennant%20Specs_zpsfbcsbvgx

The Companions TARDIS Keys: from 1963 to 2014 (Updated)
*Note, The updated Doctor's TARDUS keys will be coming soon, I am waiting for one last key to be made.

Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics Companion%20Keys_zps8idrp8jn

Companion Sonics: Specifically Romana II and Sarah Jane Smith

Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics Companion%20Sonics_zps2a7iu8sa
Back to top Go down
Just Scott
Just Scott

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 5:41 pm

GREEN with envy!
Back to top Go down
terrasolo
terrasolo

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:36 pm

lol Glad you like them!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics   Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:50 pm

"The Scones of Blood?" lol!

PRICELESS!
Back to top Go down

Terrasolo Prop "Collection" Pics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next