Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set! Empty
PostSubject: SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set!   SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:44 pm

The Doctor Who team are continuing to shoot the Series 7 opener today and a pretty big spoiler has been revealed.

Yesterday we reported on a scene with Amy and Rory arguing and it appears the trouble between the pair is bigger than we thought.

Seen on the set today was a prop of Amy and Rory’s divorce papers. It is believed that Rory gets on a bus with an envelope containing them.

It looks as though the Ponds will not be on the best of terms with each other for the first couple of episodes then! Thanks to the Series 7 trailer we know that in episode 3, the pair seem to be getting along OK again, so perhaps the Doctor reunites them?

Finally Rory frees himself! Razz

Source: http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-7-opener-spoiler-32453.htm
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set!   SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Damnit, here was me about to report it!

You even stole my source, Mr Scary! Razz

Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set!   SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Yeah, the other day they were filming in front of Amy & Rory's house. Amy was screaming "I hate this!" and Rory stormed off.

Though Amy is wearing some sort of device on her finger which could be influencing her or something like that.

SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set! 01

And I just read that we'll be meeting Rory's Dad in episode 2! Maybe he helps get them back together...
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set!   SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Sorry, Chris. Razz

Rory's Dad! That'll be interesting! I hope they don't make an action figure of his Dad before they make one of Rory himself though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set!   SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:29 pm

Scary wrote:
Sorry, Chris. Razz

Rory's Dad! That'll be interesting! I hope they don't make an action figure of his Dad before they make one of Rory himself though. Laughing

Given CO's attitude towards family members, I think we're save on that one Smile

rdks, I hadn't considered the ring as a possible influencer. I just thought it looked weird...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set!   SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:16 pm

rdks wrote:

Though Amy is wearing some sort of device on her finger which could be influencing her or something like that.

She doesn't seem to be wearing it in other photos from the filming of that scene.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/04/06/article-0-127D604A000005DC-572_634x738.jpg
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set!   SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:34 pm

kcooper76 wrote:
rdks wrote:

She doesn't seem to be wearing it in other photos from the filming of that scene.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/04/06/article-0-127D604A000005DC-572_634x738.jpg

Quite clearly it has a perception filter Wink

Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set!   SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Reminds me of the Master's ring.

I hope someone doesn't make an awful rumour from that. Razz
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set!   SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Like Amy needs an alien ring to be a bad wife!!! I keel me! Seriously, though, she wasn't even bothered that she wasn't able to raise her baby. Blah!
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set!   SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:06 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:
Like Amy needs an alien ring to be a bad wife!!! I keel me! Seriously, though, she wasn't even bothered that she wasn't able to raise her baby. Blah!

Agreed. I still don't get that. Yes, River had grown up to seem like she was okay and had got along alright in life but for someone who bangs on about "time can be rewritten" you'd think Moffat would have them hop back in time and save River as a baby/child.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set!   SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Rory waited almost 2000 years for Amy.

Amy waited 40 years for the Doctor and Rory.

Which one flipped out?

Quote :
Seriously, though, she wasn't even bothered that she wasn't able to raise her baby. Blah!
She killed someone because she didn't get to raise her baby. Did you miss "The Wedding of River Song?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set!   SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Scary wrote:
bret_owen99 wrote:

Agreed. I still don't get that. Yes, River had grown up to seem like she was okay and had got along alright in life but for someone who bangs on about "time can be rewritten" you'd think Moffat would have them hop back in time and save River as a baby/child.

That would mean no more River Sad And I wouldn't say they weren't bothered, they just couldn't do anything about it. But let's not argue over this, there's no point.

To the point: Honestly, I don't think the ring we're discussing has anything to do with anything, I think she was just wearing it on set...

Edit: ...What Jared said...
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set!   SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:20 pm

You raise good points..

For this you will receive a cookie.

And I shall hop away in my wrongness.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set!   SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:18 pm

She killed one person. If anything happened to my girlfriends baby, let's just say the planet would have a lot smaller population. good point, Jared, she flipped out after 40 years. Although, the Amy they brought back wasn't technically the *real* Amy. Maybe that has something to do with this? probably not, but I still dwell on *real* Amy, and Amy#2.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set!   SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Oh very interesting Smile
Back to top Go down

SPOILERS; an interesting prop seen on set!
Page 1 of 1