18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Star Wars 7 by Disney - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars 7 by Disney   Star Wars 7 by Disney - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:10 pm

Here is how I'm choosing to view this whole situation.

Star Wars 7 by Disney - Page 3 20121010

Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars 7 by Disney   Star Wars 7 by Disney - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Joss Whedon produced Movie Trilogy of Han and Chewie pre-A New Hope.

THIS I DEMAND!
Back to top Go down
mattmanw54301
mattmanw54301

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars 7 by Disney   Star Wars 7 by Disney - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:01 pm

The more I think about this and talk to friends, the more I realize that this is a very good thing. This may be what SW needs to bring it out of the prequel doldrums, and open the door to new stories, unfettered by Lucas' narcissism and army of yes men. It may turn out to be a disaster, but I hope Disney can pull it off. Based on Avengers, I have high hopes. This whole thing is A New Hope for fans.
Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars 7 by Disney   Star Wars 7 by Disney - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:30 pm

mattmanw54301 wrote:
The more I think about this and talk to friends, the more I realize that this is a very good thing. This may be what SW needs to bring it out of the prequel doldrums, and open the door to new stories, unfettered by Lucas' narcissism and army of yes men. It may turn out to be a disaster, but I hope Disney can pull it off. Based on Avengers, I have high hopes. This whole thing is A New Hope for fans.

Prey they don't make it cutesy wootise, knowing what Disney is like. And not having overrated hollywood celebs, who can't voice act whatsoever, voice acting the aliens and robots.
Back to top Go down
mattmanw54301
mattmanw54301

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars 7 by Disney   Star Wars 7 by Disney - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Until I hear different, I choose to be optimistic. But if they mess this up, there are many fans, like me, will denounce it and never look back.
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars 7 by Disney   Star Wars 7 by Disney - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:54 pm

mattmanw54301 wrote:
Until I hear different, I choose to be optimistic. But if they mess this up, there are many fans, like me, will denounce it and never look back.

Agreed.

The way I look at it... we are getting way more action than with Lucas in charge, and probably a better product as well.

If it doesn't work, it's not like we haven't already had enough practice ignoring the prequels.

Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars 7 by Disney   Star Wars 7 by Disney - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Well...bonus points for George-y boy.

The vast majority of that 4 Billion Dollar pay day? Being donated to his charity to help Education. Good on you, Mr. Lucas.

Quote :
Prey they don't make it cutesy wootise, knowing what Disney is like.

You mean how Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group utilizes the name Touchstone Pictures when it releases something more adult oriented? You know, Touchstone...the folks behind Con Air, Armageddon, Gone in 60 Seconds, and Good Morning Vietnam, to name a few.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars 7 by Disney
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Life, the Universe and Everything :: Sci Fi Discussion-
Jump to: