HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Sonic screwdriver designs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sonic screwdriver designs Empty
PostSubject: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:41 am

I have always wanted to see how creative people can come when it comes to making or designing sonic screwdrivers. This thread is about designs you have for sonic screwdrivers or sonic screwdrivers you have made. BE CREATIVE!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:02 am

You know, this thread would probably do a lot better in the Doctor Who discussions area. This place is rarely visited by a lot of people and it would get viewed more in the appropriate area. Wink
~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:08 am

Ok. I am confused. Is that the life the universe and etc category thing. or is that another thread. I know I am dumb lol.lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:37 am

the one that says Doctor Who Discussions.
~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:48 am

Ok thanks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:51 am

Ok I am confused as to what to do
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 am

Either send WhoNA a message asking that this thread be moved or simply create a new one in that DW area. I mean, you can keep it here, I just don't think it will get seen nearly as much as it would on the DW area. A lot of people only come here for the toy section, some will go into the DW discussion area, and then that's it. Some of us like me just lurk in the OT area so we kind of get an idea on who would respond best. Wink
~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:24 am

Oh well this is certainly in the wrong section. geez not cool.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:27 am

That's why it's always a good idea for newcomers to lurk a little so they can get an idea of how things go on the forum. Whenever I join something I tend to lurk for a bit, reading threads and seeing where things go so that way when I post, I won't have to get my post moved or shut down. It's just easier in the long run. Smile
~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:30 am

Ok thanks. I will get WhoNA to move it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Ok it has been moved. ANYONE WITH SONIC SCREWDRIVER DESIGNS PLEASE SHARE!!!!bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:41 am

Do you mean with relation to the "Personalise" set or just in general?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:17 am

In general. the personalise set is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Anyone got any ideas, no?
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:30 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:53 pm

How uncreative.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:55 pm

I'm too busy with my other derivative works based on public domain materials that wouldn't need licensing if I so chose to monetize.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:03 am

Oh well ANYONE ELSE!!
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:14 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:45 am

That is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:22 am

Hmmm people don't seem to be into creativity these days. Whatever happened to the old days when people were very creative. geez.cyclops cyclops (a dalek creature).
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:50 am

*Sigh.* No need to insult people just because they don't do what you want. By your own definition, you've shown no designs for a sonic, so you're just as uncreative.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:55 am

jaredofmo wrote:
*Sigh.* No need to insult people just because they don't do what you want. By your own definition, you've shown no designs for a sonic, so you're just as uncreative.

First of all: I am not insulting anyone.

Second of all: I don't have a photobucket account.

Third of all: Seems that you are having a go at me. If you don't like this thread don't watch it.No No

Fourth of all: Pineapple
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:12 am

Get a photobucket account. It's free.

And how is saying "Whatever happened to the old days when people were very creative. geez." not insulting? You're making a judgement call about virtually everyone else on this forum.

You're having a go at everyone else, which I think is weird. You're not showing your own sonic screwdriver designs, but you want everyone else to show theirs? And then complain when they don't? Think before you post.

I, for one, wouldn't bother designing a sonic. Doctor Who is not a fandom I'm passionate about. My design would likely never be on the show or made an official design, and furthermore, I couldn't pass it off as a sonic screwdriver in any other medium.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonic screwdriver designs   Sonic screwdriver designs EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 am

jaredofmo wrote:
Get a photobucket account. It's free.

And how is saying "Whatever happened to the old days when people were very creative. geez." not insulting? You're making a judgement call about virtually everyone else on this forum.

You're having a go at everyone else, which I think is weird. You're not showing your own sonic screwdriver designs, but you want everyone else to show theirs? And then complain when they don't? Think before you post.

I, for one, wouldn't bother designing a sonic. Doctor Who is not a fandom I'm passionate about. My design would likely never be on the show or made an official design, and furthermore, I couldn't pass it off as a sonic screwdriver in any other medium.

Look I don't want a flame war, but I was comparing the whole world to the old days. It is hard to find creative people these days. And I was not saying that no one on this forum is creative, I was saying they weren't interested. It isn't about being on the show. It is never about being on the darn show. It is about showing people your design(s). You cannot be bothered designing one because you couldn't care less, so leave this thread don't troll me. Thanks for your time.Mad Mad Question Question
Back to top Go down

Sonic screwdriver designs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next