22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

top ten game - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Ronpur wrote:
I have no cards, so not idea what to put, lol
Ditto.
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Since no one other then Mattylover11 seems to collect these Invasion Cards or whatever they're called, I propose a new Top Ten List.

I'll start us off!
Top Ten Classic Companions we'd love to see return to the Series (obviously not Sarah Jane. Brig and Jo you have, because they didn't appear in Who).

Right then!

1. Ace. I want to know what happened to her!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:38 pm

2. Grace! - I want to know if she kept up with being a doctor!

~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:38 pm

3) Ummmm......Nyssa! Not likely, but they gave her a great 'return' to the Doctor's world in the audios, after all.
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:40 pm

4. Ian Chesteron. I've always been hoping for at least a cameo since the series came back, even if RTD did bung it all up by saying he's never aged!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:00 pm

I give up. But before I do I'll wait for my response to this. If you don't collect these cards then you're not a true fan. Just saying. Sad
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Mattylover11 wrote:
I give up. But before I do I'll wait for my response to this. If you don't collect these cards then you're not a true fan. Just saying. Sad

What the...? That's like saying if you don't collect the Comics or listen to the Big Fan Audios you're not a true fan. Everyone collects different aspects of Doctor Who's VAST merchandise.

I'm sorry your top ten didn't work out, but the majority of this forum's users DON'T collect those cards and have no idea what you're talking about with them. I think we all gave it a fair chanceMattylover11 but it didn't work out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Mattylover11 wrote:

That's rubbish.

Anyone is a fan who says that they are, regardless if they have stuff or not.
~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:09 pm

5. Susan - I loved her in the 8th Doctor audio and I would love to see what happened to her!

~
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:18 pm

6. Jamie & Zoe - and give them their memories back!

LtViperPilot wrote:
5. Susan - I loved her in the 8th Doctor audio and I would love to see what happened to her!
You should listen to Series 4 of the McGann audios... unless that's what you're referring to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:20 pm

7. Romana 2. I am not a follower of the audios and I consider her to still be in E-Space myself along with K-9 mark 2.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:25 pm

rdks wrote:
6. Jamie & Zoe - and give them their memories back!

LtViperPilot wrote:
You should listen to Series 4 of the McGann audios... unless that's what you're referring to.

Yup, that is what I'm referring to! Very Happy

~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Just sick of the ..... I get a lot. Sad Everything I do is wrong. I just give up!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:53 pm

CGren123 wrote:
Mattylover11 wrote:

What the...? That's like saying if you don't collect the Comics or listen to the Big Fan Audios you're not a true fan. Everyone collects different aspects of Doctor Who's VAST merchandise.

I'm sorry your top ten didn't work out, but the majority of this forum's users DON'T collect those cards and have no idea what you're talking about with them. I think we all gave it a fair chanceMattylover11 but it didn't work out.

I found this hilarious. Those cards have NOTHING to do with the series. They are literally cards with a character's face on them and fake statistics/numbers on their 'strength' and 'power', while something like the audios, those are actual stories with continuity in relation to the Whoniverse.

It's not true that everything you say is wrong. The topic just doesn't fit with everyone here.

Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:58 pm

8. Victoria Waterfield

Love to see how her new life ended up in the 20th century.

Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:59 pm

kcooper76 wrote:
CGren123 wrote:
Mattylover11 wrote:

I found this hilarious. Those cards have NOTHING to do with the series. They are literally cards with a character's face on them and fake statistics/numbers on their 'strength' and 'power', while something like the audios, those are actual stories with continuity in relation to the Whoniverse.

It's not true that everything you say is wrong. The topic just doesn't fit with everyone here.

What he's meaning is that what you chose is a bit too exclusive for everyone to have fun with. It's like back when someone asked for topics that weren't series-specific.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:00 pm

9. Tegan

And her mention in SJA don't count.
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:09 pm

jaredofmo wrote:
kcooper76 wrote:
CGren123 wrote:
Mattylover11 wrote:

What he's meaning is that what you chose is a bit too exclusive for everyone to have fun with. It's like back when someone asked for topics that weren't series-specific.

Thanks for that sum-up, Jaredofmo.

And 10 - Liz Shaw. All of Jon's other lady Companions have appeared (Jo was on the SJA) so not bring back the first?

Someone can come up with a new topic, since I choose this one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:32 pm

The top ten "coolest" titles to episodes.

(This can include the individual episode titles from the Hartnell days)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:35 pm

1) The Edge of Destruction
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:44 pm

2) The Idiot's Lantern
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:45 pm

3) Fury From The Deep
Back to top Go down
artanyus
artanyus

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:45 pm

4. The Crusade
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:47 pm

5) Stones of Blood

Great choices, guys!
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:48 pm

6) The Unquiet Dead
Back to top Go down

top ten game
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next