Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.

Go down 
+9
Vicki
cmdrkoenig67
Nocturniah
greenk9
CrochetOwl
neogeo
Capt.Dan Parkness
Rust
Clavius
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Clavius
Clavius

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-10-03

DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. Empty
PostSubject: DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.   DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:59 pm

First image of David Tennant as Peter Vincent (formerly played by Roddy McDowall) in the remake of Fright Night.

Looks like the Peter Vincent character in this version is going to be a Criss Angel-style shock-schlock magician rather than the late-night horror movie host from the original. (Classic flick by the way).

DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. Peter-vincent-remake3
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.   DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:09 am

The pic amuses me a bit.

Mainly because David has very large, expressive eyes and a delicate facial structure. So seeing him in black leather trying to look menacing just doesn't work.

It's like Bambi in Goth Makeup. DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. Icon_lol

That being said, I am looking forward to this movie.
Back to top Go down
Capt.Dan Parkness

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: Re: DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.   DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:54 pm

it's capt.jack sparrow
Back to top Go down
neogeo
neogeo

Number of posts : 2159
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.   DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:41 pm

I liked the original Fright Night, but I can see Tennant filling Roddy's shoes neatly.
Back to top Go down
CrochetOwl

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.   DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:22 am

Supposedly he's only in the getup for a brief time. The rest of the time, he'll appear without the Sparrow look.
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.   DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:57 pm

those pants are wrong...giggle-
Anyway he is meant to be over the top...and I do so love the hard rock logo underneath... obviously a suggestion that he is a dinner theater type of magician.....can't wait.

Colin Farrel...Tennant.....drooling now.
Back to top Go down
Nocturniah
Nocturniah

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.   DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:59 am

That poster prompted me to drive to and around the Hard Rock hotel in hopes of getting a picture with it. Turns out the poster is actually in New Mexico.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nocturniah
cmdrkoenig67
cmdrkoenig67

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.   DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Horrible, just horrible...I hate everything I've heard about this remake. Love DT, but this remake will have nothing on the original...It's sad they made so many changes to the characters and plot.
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.   DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:10 pm

hmm...I have heard so long that tennant could be in the hobbit after fright night....
will this rumour be true? hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Vicki
Vicki

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.   DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:27 pm

I love David Tennant, and I'm looking forward to this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/fleurette
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.   DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:02 am

I think it was McCoy who said he was up for a role in the Hobbit. But, they both could be....
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.   DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:42 am

Ronpur wrote:
I think it was McCoy who said he was up for a role in the Hobbit. But, they both could be....
Yup, he said that. He said he's 1 of 2 actors they're looking at to play Radagast the Brown.
Back to top Go down
Shatterbang
Shatterbang

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.   DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Why does he look like Criss Angel? Is he a magician instead of a TV show host?

Meh. I'm already not into this as it's a remake. The original Fright Night's fine as it is.
Back to top Go down
http://emerdelac.wordpress.com
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.   DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:16 am

Shatterbang wrote:
Is he a magician instead of a TV show host?
Yup, that's it. A Las Vegas magician.

Shatterbang wrote:
The original Fright Night's fine as it is.
Indeed it was. I showed my (older) kids this the other day and they enjoyed it, though they couldn't get over the fact that the vampire was Prince Humperdink from The Princess Bride. Laughing
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.   DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:23 pm

The trailer's out.

It's over 2 minutes long and there's no sign of David Tennant. I guess his part in the movie is pretty small.

Back to top Go down
Nocturniah
Nocturniah

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.   DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Isn't that him at 2:10, for about half a second?

If it is, it would seem the "look" from the poster and officially released stills is going to be a stage persona.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nocturniah
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.   DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Just saw the movie. Gotta say I really liked it! David was awesome! The "persona" is just that - a persona. That's not how he plays the character. It's just his "act" while he's performing on stage.
Back to top Go down

DT (as Peter Vincent) From "Fright Night" remake.
Page 1 of 1