Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!

Go down 
+36
Rogue
TOMFAN
Kevin's Customs
Who North America
Krynoid
thebreen
Ted47
Captain Ironmac
Just Scott
K9lithos
masterkhan
Evil Monkey Pope
Doctor Detroit
DalekCrazy
Jackknight
SeaDevil
jaredofmo
Ginger
Vortex
The Final Doctor
Scary
The 2nd Doctor Roberts
Wes Crayon
Doctor Who Freak
dr.dalek
Thun
amagon
Invisible Supreme
neogeo
NewtonDKC
The Castellan
rdks
artanyus
CGren123
jfh1970
Ronpur
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DalekCrazy
DalekCrazy

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-10-08

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:42 am

Just looked through your thread, your customs are amazing. I especially like the Cyber Horse and all of the Daleks!!
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:39 pm

DalekCrazy wrote:
Just looked through your thread, your customs are amazing. I especially like the Cyber Horse and all of the Daleks!!

Thanks so much! I did the horse after my customs started to get made by CO! I figured they would never do that one.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:36 pm

I started this one a while ago, but never really finished. Still need to do her patches. Since I keep hearing rumors about this being released, I may never finish her.

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 1ACE-progress
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:36 pm

And her backside:
Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 1ACEprogressBACK
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:38 pm

As soon as I figure out how to make a good hardhat, this is going to be Pertwee in his cave jumpsuit from The Silurians.

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 1Pertweesilurians
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:40 pm

My Mark IX Hawk from SPACE:1999. I have had this hard to find model since 1981, but she was repainted in 2000 or so,when I found more info on the original props online:

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 1Hawk1

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 1Hawk2
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Did this yesterday on the 70th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor.

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 1Arizona
USS Arizona, as she appeared in 1941.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:46 pm

Ace looks great, Ron! Love the back. Gotta give love for the Pertwee, too, of course...
Back to top Go down
Jackknight
Jackknight

Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Nice work on Ace. Grandma Connelly bodY? There's a hard hat that comes with a Batman figure which may fit on Pertwee's head. Will check the scale out when I get home.
Back to top Go down
http://CriticalMess.net
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Wow, love that Ace! It'd be a shame not to finish her, you're so close...

And Pertwee is awesome, as he always is. Hope you can get a hard hat. I'll check around as well!
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Jackknight wrote:
Nice work on Ace. Grandma Connelly bodY? There's a hard hat that comes with a Batman figure which may fit on Pertwee's head. Will check the scale out when I get home.

Her lower body, actually. A modified Martha head and and upper body from that Primeval figure.

I just need to download the Shuttle patches and the others and print them and glue them on.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Detroit

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Ronpur wrote:

Very nice model, I visited the Arizona memorial this summer, an extremely moving experience, I would highly recommend visiting it if you get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Doctor Detroit wrote:
Ronpur wrote:

Very nice model, I visited the Arizona memorial this summer, an extremely moving experience, I would highly recommend visiting it if you get the chance.

It is definitely a goal of mine for any visit to Hawaii. It must be really chilling to actually be able to see the ship in the water.
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2207
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Ace looks very cool so far.
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
Jackknight
Jackknight

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Sorry about the delay. You'd probably need to sand down Pertwee's hair a little to get a perfect fit.

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 PertweeRonpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 Pertweesv

Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Nice! Which Batman does that come with?
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Jackknight wrote:
Sorry about the delay. You'd probably need to sand down Pertwee's hair a little to get a perfect fit.

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 PertweeRonpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 Pertweesv

"Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow."
Back to top Go down
Jackknight
Jackknight

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:07 am

Come with his villain Black Mask. Made by DC Direct.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-Direct-Batman-Universe-Rogues-Gallery-Secret-Files-Black-Mask-Loose-Complete-/110787407182?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19cb71ad4e

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-DIRECT-LOOSE-BATMAN-ROGUE-BLACK-MASK-/140657427195?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20bfd602fb
Back to top Go down
Jackknight
Jackknight

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Ronpur wrote:
Jackknight wrote:

Her lower body, actually. A modified Martha head and and upper body from that Primeval figure.

Yeah it was the legs I recognized. I was holding them the other day and trying to figure out who they'd be good for being they're so short. It's an odd short and fat body type. Good thinking on putting a longer torso on them.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:03 pm

It's coming, and I can't wait to finish and paint it so everyone can see her!! Keep watching this thread! My Pertwee figures are going to be so happy!
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Here is my new custom Sherlock Holmes. I based him on the TV version with Jeremy Brett, who I consider the best Holmes actor ever.
Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 Holmes3
Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 Holmes2
Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 Holmes1
Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 Holmes4

He is made from and 8th Doctor and a Auton head.
Back to top Go down
masterkhan
masterkhan

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:57 pm

Brilliant work on the Brett figure, Ronpur! But i honestly love looking at your N/Adventure Seventh Dr. He's looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Nice Sherlock!

Ronpur wrote:
It's coming, and I can't wait to finish and paint it so everyone can see her!! Keep watching this thread! My Pertwee figures are going to be so happy!
You say both "it" and "her". Would you be painting it/her yellow by any chance? Wink
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:06 pm

rdks wrote:
Nice Sherlock!

Ronpur wrote:
You say both "it" and "her". Would you be painting it/her yellow by any chance? Wink

Not yellow. Silver. Smile
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:13 am

Gotcha. Wink

Can't wait to see it!
Back to top Go down

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next