Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!

Go down 
+36
Rogue
TOMFAN
Kevin's Customs
Who North America
Krynoid
thebreen
Ted47
Captain Ironmac
Just Scott
K9lithos
masterkhan
Evil Monkey Pope
Doctor Detroit
DalekCrazy
Jackknight
SeaDevil
jaredofmo
Ginger
Vortex
The Final Doctor
Scary
The 2nd Doctor Roberts
Wes Crayon
Doctor Who Freak
dr.dalek
Thun
amagon
Invisible Supreme
neogeo
NewtonDKC
The Castellan
rdks
artanyus
CGren123
jfh1970
Ronpur
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:36 pm

rdks wrote:
Awesome! I'm always hoping the new series does a SWD (well, not anymore, wouldn't want a green one or a purple one or something like that). Is that Davros' base?

Looks great in black. Great idea!

As for the eyestalk, I think one would look neat, but should be kept short. A regular length one would provide it with a weak spot, where a shorter one would be less exposed.

I gotta ask, since I keep checking all time... how's the Cybercop coming along?

Yes, it is from Davros.

Cybercop is working, just need to finish his chest pack. Molded a saddle on the horse last night, too!
Back to top Go down
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Ronpur wrote:
rdks wrote:
Awesome! I'm always hoping the new series does a SWD (well, not anymore, wouldn't want a green one or a purple one or something like that). Is that Davros' base?

Looks great in black. Great idea!

As for the eyestalk, I think one would look neat, but should be kept short. A regular length one would provide it with a weak spot, where a shorter one would be less exposed.

I gotta ask, since I keep checking all time... how's the Cybercop coming along?

Yes, it is from Davros.

Cybercop is working, just need to finish his chest pack. Molded a saddle on the horse last night, too!

I was going to ask you about your Cyber customs, as we haven't talked since the Ebay thing.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:08 am

Well, here is a bit of a preview of my Cybercop. I want to detail the chest unit, and do some more painting, but he is getting to what I want. I tried to make the head as horrific as possible, keeping one human eye, and ear(on the other side of his head) I tried to make the head look like it was wrapped in flesh, not bandages.

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 Preview
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:04 pm

EEEK!!! affraid

Properly creepy Ronpur!
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Wow, he looks great! Indeed a scary custom as Whoosier said! He looks so... Dead! Just how a Cyberman should probably look underneath all of that metallic armour!
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:44 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:07 pm

Oh, that is awesome! That is one properly creepy Cyberman! It makes me long for an animated version of Spare Parts.

Great job on getting him to sit on the horse, considering how Who figures have an aversion to sitting on anything.

Fantastic work as always. I'm extremely jealous!
Back to top Go down
The Final Doctor
The Final Doctor

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Some Off the Best Custom's ever.....................
Love the Master's and Sea Devil's. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:13 pm

The saddle does have an interesting story. I covered the cybercop's crotch in foil, and squished him into the soft Greenstuff to get him to sit secure!
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:01 am

Just finished a new Pertwee custom. From The Three Doctors. He has a turned up collar, as he wore in the episodes:

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 3DocsPertweeRonpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 3DocsPertwee2

And the classic Three Doctors shot:
Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 ThreeDoctors
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:34 am

That's an awesome Third Doctor, Ronpur!
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 am

Thanks!

Here he is in comparison to the Daemon's custom I made years ago, lol!;

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 Threes

The jackets are similar in design, but still different.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Well, I had some left over Dalek parts, so I decided to do a destroyed Imperial Dalek. Complete with dripping slime and 2 metal claws attached to it.

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 DD1

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 Dd2

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 Dd3

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 Dd4

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 Dd5
Back to top Go down
Vortex
Vortex

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2011-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Amazing!
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:14 pm

The Seventh Doctor wrote:
Amazing!

Thanks! As is your work!
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Wonderful! That poor mutant. Quite a violent explosion from the look of it!

I have to ask, since it's appeared in so many of your pictures now, what are you using for your base? The silver floor with the circle patterns. It works great and looks awesome with the Tardis wall.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:29 pm

rdks wrote:
Wonderful! That poor mutant. Quite a violent explosion from the look of it!

I have to ask, since it's appeared in so many of your pictures now, what are you using for your base? The silver floor with the circle patterns. It works great and looks awesome with the Tardis wall.

It is a DVD/CD case. Got some from the Late Borders Bookstores.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:32 am

OK, here are a few new pictures of my Cybermen. I finished the Cybercontroller with his brain case. Also, one of the cybermen grunts is a former leader I demoted.

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 Cybies1

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 Cybies2

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 Cybies3

Yes, the one on the right used to be the Cyberleader.

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 Cybies4

Cybercontrollers
Back to top Go down
dr.dalek
dr.dalek

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:56 pm

very nice
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Somehow I didn't notice you posting those Cyber pics! Gimme a minute to compose myself and contain my jealousy... there we go.

Very nice! I love the Earthshock device you've built for them. We need more Cyber accessories. Now, this Revenge Cyber Controller, where's he from? A comic book or something? I like the look of him. That's what I'll be picturing next time I listen to Sword of Orion!

Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:49 am

rdks wrote:
Somehow I didn't notice you posting those Cyber pics! Gimme a minute to compose myself and contain my jealousy... there we go.

Very nice! I love the Earthshock device you've built for them. We need more Cyber accessories. Now, this Revenge Cyber Controller, where's he from? A comic book or something? I like the look of him. That's what I'll be picturing next time I listen to Sword of Orion!

A friend showed me a design of it that was intended for the episode, but dropped. I think the design was from a comic, where it was later used, not sure. The Cyber console is a paper prop downloaded from AFT.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:41 am

Well, my plan was with the Genesis 4th Doctor was to do a custom of his one off costume from Terror of the Zygons. So here it is, Beret and scarf.

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 ZygTom

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 ZygTom2

Here is a still from this unique look of the Doctor.

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 D4-4f-018
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Eventually, this will be a Key to Time 4th Doctor. Still need work on his shirt. The figure is a re-work of my S18 custom, a former Capt Jack with Pertwee legs. But the scarf is what I have been working on now. This is the old scarf off my S18 4th Doctor custom, repainted. At first, I tried to match the colors and patterns of the real scarf, but gave up after a while, and just tried to make it look good. The scarf was stretched with Green stuff in the middle. If I do this again, I will just repaint the middle, and not the whole thing.

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 Tom
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Ginger

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:21 am

They look great. Nice work!

flower
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!   Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Wonderful! Your Army of Tom grows. How many do you have now?

Back to top Go down

Ronpur's Custom Figure and Model thread!
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next