mysterylad
denali76c
artanyus
bret_owen99
retrodude
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

S5E4: The Time of Angels
Fantastic episode! Brilliant! Molto benne!
S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 Vote_lcap52%S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 17 ]
Great episode
S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 11 ]
Average/Okay episode
S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Could do with some work
S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Terrible, I spit on it! *SPIT SPIT*
S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers)   S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Hehe, have you seen the Lego sets lately? They're awesome! Especially some of the Star Wars sets. Oh yeah, and there's some Toy Story sets aswell! You don't get any better than that, especially with R/C!

That's something, Toy Story 3! Can't wait, not long now! Oh sorry, just remembered this was a Doctor Who forum Laughing
Back to top Go down
artanyus
artanyus

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers)   S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:20 pm

scarywood wrote:
Hehe, have you seen the Lego sets lately? They're awesome! Especially some of the Star Wars sets. Oh yeah, and there's some Toy Story sets aswell! You don't get any better than that, especially with R/C!

That's something, Toy Story 3! Can't wait, not long now! Oh sorry, just remembered this was a Doctor Who forum Laughing

There were a few Star Wars Lego sets I would have loved to have gotten but could never afford. One was the Imperial Star Destroyer, and the other was the Death Star (a 3 foot sphere with Display Stand). Sadly there was no way i could afford to pay $300 for the Death Star set.

And whats really cool is that I know someone who got the Death Star for his son after he got Straight A's on his report card. The father told me that the instructions were literally a book it was so thick.

Does anyone know if they made any Doctor Who Lego sets for the UK market at all? If not, they should as I think it would go over very well in the UK, as well as the US.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers)   S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:01 am

artanyus wrote:
scarywood wrote:

There were a few Star Wars Lego sets I would have loved to have gotten but could never afford. One was the Imperial Star Destroyer, and the other was the Death Star (a 3 foot sphere with Display Stand). Sadly there was no way i could afford to pay $300 for the Death Star set.

And whats really cool is that I know someone who got the Death Star for his son after he got Straight A's on his report card. The father told me that the instructions were literally a book it was so thick.

Does anyone know if they made any Doctor Who Lego sets for the UK market at all? If not, they should as I think it would go over very well in the UK, as well as the US.

I have the Imperial Star Destroyer.... tis destroyed though lol. As for the Death Star, I always wanted that! But I second not being able to afford it.

And no, there isn't any Doctor Who Lego Sad But that's the best part, we get to make our own! Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers)   S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:12 am

Overall vote for this episode: Fantastic episode!
Back to top Go down
timewarrior
timewarrior

Number of posts : 4016
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers)   S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:50 am

Just watched it tonight. Very good. Loved the return of River. Hope to see more of her. Wasn't sure the angels could come back, but boy did they ever! Very cool episode!
Back to top Go down
Colbster
Colbster

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers)   S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:18 pm

In my opinion, this is THE creepiest Doctor Who episode ever. More horror than Sci-Fi if you ask me. Some of the scenes in the cave really made my hair stand up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CMB76
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers)   S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:42 pm

wes pointed out and I agree. Sacred bob=rehash of "hey who turned ou the lights", this was the biggest negative for me. River story/mystery is excellent because it keeps us all guessing and speculating which I love.
Back to top Go down

S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4