Thete
artanyus
Tuf
Ronpur
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Rate S5E3: Victory of the Daleks
Brilliant! Fantastic! Molto benne!
S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 Vote_lcap19%S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
Great episode!
S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 Vote_lcap21%S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 10 ]
T'was okay/average
S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 Vote_lcap35%S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 17 ]
Hmm, needs a little work..
S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 Vote_lcap19%S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
Terrible, SHAMEFUL episode!
S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:11 am

Overall Vote for the episode: Average/Okay episode.
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:54 pm

...oh forgot to mentioned. I'm concerned with the fact that Amy was the true hero yet again.

..and nice guest appearance of Iron Man. No I'm sorry he was just an android bomb...my bad
Back to top Go down
The 2nd Doctor Roberts
The 2nd Doctor Roberts

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:43 am

I thought the Churchill bit in "The Beast Below" was a fun scene. Churchill keeping the stiff upper lip while being menaced by a Dalek? Who needs to see any more? How could the actual episode top that?

Well, it couldn't...but they at least could have tried to top it, couldn't they? Why didn't they?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:16 pm

The one thing that bugged me was the Dalek Spaceship was nothing more than a basement conference room. Where is the honeycomb wall design and controls and moody lighting? Until I saw the episode I had no reference to what the goose egg chamber was situated in.

Just a little thing, but I like continuity, even if it is just in set design.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:26 am

For all you redesign-Dalek-haters, here's a little video you may like, that I just found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_amxCkh5VI

Must admit, this is how I would have liked it to have been aswell!
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:19 am

that video is funny. i just don't see all the hate though. i love the new "classic" daleks.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 am

bret_owen99 wrote:
that video is funny. i just don't see all the hate though. i love the new "classic" daleks.

I will only "Love" them when we see them in full blown exterminating action! Switching guns and weapons and tools in combat.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 am

PS: The video is funny!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:47 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I thought the greatest enemy was going to be graham norton!
Back to top Go down
mysterylad
mysterylad

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:45 pm

And in today's installment of "Screwing with my Fellow Geeks:"

I love the new design. I feel sorry for everyone that has a hard time changing gears when the fictional characters over which they obsess undergo a cosmetic change or two.

That is all. Smile

Tune in next week when I tell some die-hard Trekkies that the new Star Trek movie is actually superior to the classic series!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmichaelhall.com
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:53 pm

mysterylad wrote:
And in today's installment of "Screwing with my Fellow Geeks:"

I love the new design. I feel sorry for everyone that has a hard time changing gears when the fictional characters over which they obsess undergo a cosmetic change or two.

That is all. Smile

Tune in next week when I tell some die-hard Trekkies that the new Star Trek movie is actually superior to the classic series!

First they change the Daleks...next they will change the actor and come up with some tech-no-babel explanation for it, like a "renewal" or something! Why can they leave our show alone.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Clavius
Clavius

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:01 pm

mysterylad wrote:

I'm regret to inform you all that Mysterylad won't be returning to these forums. He was found beaten to death with a bag of Tribbles. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 pm

mysterylad, that quote about star trek is fightin' words!!!(btw, i saw the blu-rays for the "original" star trek movies on sale. loved all of the original movies, but not really a fan of the next generation ones. was disapointed that they never even gave ds9 a chance at the big screen).
Back to top Go down
mysterylad
mysterylad

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:26 pm

My wife informs me that scanners indicate photon torpedos have locked-on to my house. So this post will have to serve as my final words...

Kirk and Spock were obviously gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmichaelhall.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:31 pm

I always thought it was Chekov and Sulu. I mean they went everywhere together! Not to mention those looks they used to give each other across the navigational console.

"I'm just sayin'"

And kinda unrelated, I put up both my copies of the movie on ebay. Long story why I have two, but one of htem is the ship case Target sold.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:58 pm

mysterylad, obviously you never saw the wrath of khan/the search for spock. spock and mccoy are soul mates, not spock and kirk.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Kirk wasn't gay...he was the universe's first omni-sexual...didn't matter what species the girl was!

Sulu, on the other hand.......
Back to top Go down
smithygod
smithygod

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:41 am

The ep was well.... hmmm...... O....K..... it was a little sloppy. I can remember the whole ep pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:28 pm

I enjoyed the episode very much. Just one question, was the part when the Dalek is saying Mercy was that cut from the box set?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:29 pm

TheDoctor88 wrote:
I enjoyed the episode very much. Just one question, was the part when the Dalek is saying Mercy was that cut from the box set?

that's not in the episode to begin with. Keep watching the rest of the season and all your questions will be answered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:45 pm

kcooper76 wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:

that's not in the episode to begin with. Keep watching the rest of the season and all your questions will be answered.

Ok thanks. Smile I'm loving it so far! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:50 pm

It suddenly makes sense.

The reason Amy doesn't remember the Daleks is because her Earth never dealt with a Dalek invasion. In The Eleventh Hour the orbital flyby...there are no stars in the sky.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

PostSubject: Re: S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)   S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:53 pm

or "wibbley wobbley timey wimey" explains everything. i mean, heck, it's better than the sonic screwdriver at this point.
Back to top Go down

S5E3: Victory of the Daleks (SPOILERS)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5