Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DoctorOlly
DoctorOlly

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2007-09-01

The Daleks Return Theories *MAY CONTAIN FUTURE SPOILERS* Empty
PostSubject: The Daleks Return Theories *MAY CONTAIN FUTURE SPOILERS*   The Daleks Return Theories *MAY CONTAIN FUTURE SPOILERS* EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:22 am

At the end of Journey's End all of the Daleks got blown up. I thought it was about time someone made a topic where people can post their theories on how the Daleks come back.

I'll start it off:

In The Stolen Earth, Davros calls the Supreme Dalek, 'Supreme Dalek One', if there was only one, then why call him 'Supreme Dalek One' and not just 'Supreme Dalek'? In the rest of the episode and Journey's End, Davros calls him Supreme Dalek. So maybe there is more than one Supreme Dalek, and since the Supreme Dalek One got destroyed, as the Daleks were exploding, the second Supreme Dalek did a 'Emergency Temporal Shift'

It's a confusing theory. Come up with your own a post them here.
Back to top Go down
Dalek Thay

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: The Daleks Return Theories *MAY CONTAIN FUTURE SPOILERS*   The Daleks Return Theories *MAY CONTAIN FUTURE SPOILERS* EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 4:26 am

Didn't Davros refer to him as, 'Supreme one'? As in not the number one but you know what I mean.......
Back to top Go down
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: The Daleks Return Theories *MAY CONTAIN FUTURE SPOILERS*   The Daleks Return Theories *MAY CONTAIN FUTURE SPOILERS* EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:48 am

It is just an expression. It's more like, "Supreme Dalek, one."

There is only one Supreme, unless Davros knows something else....
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Daleks Return Theories *MAY CONTAIN FUTURE SPOILERS*   The Daleks Return Theories *MAY CONTAIN FUTURE SPOILERS* EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:18 pm

A second, backup Dalek colony somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The Daleks Return Theories *MAY CONTAIN FUTURE SPOILERS*   The Daleks Return Theories *MAY CONTAIN FUTURE SPOILERS* EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:32 pm

Actually one of our newest posters (Dalek Prototype) has already figured out their return, as seen by his avatar...

The Daleks Return Theories *MAY CONTAIN FUTURE SPOILERS* Steam_10

It's very clear that Caan or some Dalek made an emergency temporal shift back to the 1800's. Having been damaged and having few parts to work with, he chose pieces of a railroad cart and converted to steam power. He is now bound to railroad tracks, but will eventually attempt to go forward in time and rebuild the fleet, after he captures Doc Brown and figures out how to reach 88 miles an hour that is.
Back to top Go down
DoctorOlly
DoctorOlly

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The Daleks Return Theories *MAY CONTAIN FUTURE SPOILERS*   The Daleks Return Theories *MAY CONTAIN FUTURE SPOILERS* EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:46 am

Apparently, the Daleks may be destroyed completely, according to Steven Moffat, the link to the article is below:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/2462901/Daleks-may-be-exterminated,-says-Doctor-Who-producer.html

I don't think its true since they are such popular monsters, and it wouldn't be a wise thing to do as soon as you take over RTD. There would be outrage!
Back to top Go down
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The Daleks Return Theories *MAY CONTAIN FUTURE SPOILERS*   The Daleks Return Theories *MAY CONTAIN FUTURE SPOILERS* EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:08 pm

"But this isn't a case of me saying I must enforce my vision and all other ideas must be crushed beneath my heel. It won't be a dictatorship."

Above quote leaves a road open. I would wonder more if RTD's ending of the Daleks would be to allow them to not be used or more of his ending of the agreement to use them. Terry Nation's estate agreed to RTD's use for the new series, not sure if this will continue on after he departs.
Back to top Go down

The Daleks Return Theories *MAY CONTAIN FUTURE SPOILERS*
Page 1 of 1