20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:15 am

Matt Smith is a God? Because of your physical attraction to him? ...Not being funny but comparing a mortal man, one no better than you and I, to God is rather offensive...

Also, some of those are rather rude, do you not think? After all, Doctor Who is aimed at a family audience, thus this forum is not the place for such content.
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:40 am

Scarywood wrote:
Matt Smith is a God? Because of your physical attraction to him? ...Not being funny but comparing a mortal man, one no better than you and I, to God is rather offensive...

Also, some of those are rather rude, do you not think? After all, Doctor Who is aimed at a family audience, thus this forum is not the place for such content.
From the mouths of babes... Or very young men...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:46 am

Scarywood wrote:

Thanks for this, Scary. I'm sure it's exactly what we all thought ourselves. This is why we love you.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:54 am

If Matt Smith is a god, then what does that make Tom Baker?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:00 am

kcooper76 wrote:
Scarywood wrote:

Thanks for this, Scary. I'm sure it's exactly what we all thought ourselves. This is why we love you.

Hence the reason I have been trying to direct her over to that Matt Smith community on LJ.

There she can obsess over him all she wants and get R-rated and whatever, because people there will gladly welcome it.

Here, however... such things are a bit... out of line.
~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:19 am

jaredofmo wrote:

He can be one too. You just have to believe in him. Sometimes ridiculous things happen and we call them miracles. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:31 am

TheDoctor88 wrote:
jaredofmo wrote:

He can be one too. You just have to believe in him. Sometimes ridiculous things happen and we call them miracles. Smile

Please read what Scary wrote and take note of it:
scarywood wrote:

By rude, he means offensive. Stripping, mentions of body parts, eluding to sex... this is a family forum in case you have forgotten. Kids don't need to have that in their faces. In the other threads, yeah, they can get talking... but at least they know when to stop. So please... take the sexual obsession over to the Matt Smith comm that I showed you. It'll be more than welcome there and you'll gain tons of friends who'll go right along with you.
~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:06 am

ok.
Back to top Go down
The 2nd Doctor Roberts
The 2nd Doctor Roberts

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:10 am

Maybe I've finally lost my mind but I thought the whole thing was hysterical. lol!

Keep on rockin' in the free world, TheDoctor88. You may not want to do it here though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 am

The 2nd Doctor Roberts wrote:
Maybe I've finally lost my mind but I thought the whole thing was hysterical. lol!

Keep on rockin' in the free world, TheDoctor88. You may not want to do it here though.

Thanks. Smile Laughing Uh anyway off topic but anyone know how to post multiple pics at once? Cause that was a pain in the neck. Crying or Very sad Would of been worse if my browser died though in the middle of posting. Mad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:36 am

TheDoctor88 wrote:

Thanks. Smile Laughing Uh anyway off topic but anyone know how to post multiple pics at once? Cause that was a pain in the neck. Crying or Very sad Would of been worse if my browser died though in the middle of posting. Mad

I haven't found any other way.

~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:02 am

LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:

I haven't found any other way.

~

ok thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:39 pm

kcooper76 wrote:
Scarywood wrote:

Well when it comes to things like this you just have to say something... I mean, like Lieutenant mentioned, talking about Matt Smith in a sexual way on a family forum and also comparing him to the Lord is really not the done thing... It doesn't matter if TheDoctor88 is religious or not, when it comes to God there should be respect, not blasphemy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:15 pm

Scarywood wrote:
kcooper76 wrote:
Scarywood wrote:

Well when it comes to things like this you just have to say something... I mean, like Lieutenant mentioned, talking about Matt Smith in a sexual way on a family forum and also comparing him to the Lord is really not the done thing... It doesn't matter if TheDoctor88 is religious or not, when it comes to God there should be respect, not blasphemy.

why thank you. Smile Cause we all believe in our own things and we respect the thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:31 am

TheDoctor88 wrote:
Scarywood wrote:
kcooper76 wrote:
Scarywood wrote:

why thank you. Smile Cause we all believe in our own things and we respect the thing. Very Happy

I'd say you're welcome but my post was aimed at you seems as you idolised Smith as a God and compared him to God which I personally found quite rude and inconsiderate as comparing a mortal man to the Father is not something you should be doing.

What I meant was that whether or not you are religious you should control yourself and retain from comparing a man to the Lord. It's just common decency, I mean, if you really do idolise Smith as a God then... Right, okay, but please remember that there are Christians, Buddhists and other religious people here on the forum and you should respect the fact that comparing Smith to God is wrong and disrespectful.

Also, you should keep in mind that Doctor Who is a family aimed audience. Therefore, this forum is aimed at families and if children were to come on here, which they do as I am proof and so are my sisters (not to mention DrWhoFreak, Beep, DrWhoRules and plenty of others), they would see explicit content that they really shouldn't be seeing. It is not their fault they saw it either seems as you posted it on a family forum. Don't get me wrong, you can fantasize about Smith all you like but just not here.

Last edited by Scarywood on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:50 am

Scarywood is completely correct. Doctor88 took his context of "respect" in the wrong way.

I feel as if this thread should be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:17 am

I was just sharing my stuff. If you don't like it I will just walk away. Besides I give up on sharing. nobody seems to care at all what I put on here. Does it mean I'm leaving the forum? Answer no. Just means I wont share anything UNLESS YOU ASK ME. Via Pm. Smile

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:28 am

kcooper76 wrote:
Scarywood is completely correct. Doctor88 took his context of "respect" in the wrong way.

I feel as if this thread should be deleted.

Agreed.

I was honestly hoping for some silly motivational posters, something actually funny... but some of this was yeah... in a different place, it would be more than welcome but here... this has been the one place that I feel safe in discussing anything "Doctor Who" related because I don't have to worry about someone taking something out of context and making some sexual joke or reference.

We can just talk... and not have that thrown in our faces.
~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:51 am

Ok I will just say I was sharing and if you don't want me I will leave this thread and even delete my post. But first answer me this question. Do you want me to delete my post on here? Cause I can. I will just post it where I know people aren't gonna..... me. * Insert waving smiley.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:53 am

TheDoctor88 wrote:
Ok I will just say I was sharing and if you don't want me I will leave this thread and even delete my post. But first answer me this question. Do you want me to delete my post on here? Cause I can. I will just post it where I know people aren't gonna..... me. * Insert waving smiley.*

I've been suggesting to you over and over to go to the Matt Smith comm, but I see you haven't even made your way over there.

~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:07 am

LtViperPilot wrote:
TheDoctor88 wrote:

I've been suggesting to you over and over to go to the Matt Smith comm, but I see you haven't even made your way over there.

~

I am there. Smile

if you don't like this then....

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 2lxwhts

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 65n41l
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 Dqjjvp
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:18 am

I thought we came to an unwritten conclusion that this should stop....HOW has this thread not been deleted?
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2207
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:54 am

I fail to see a problem.
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who motivational poster   Doctor Who motivational poster - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Evil Monkey Pope wrote:
I fail to see a problem.

Well I'm glad someone agrees. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Doctor Who motivational poster
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next