17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

!Spoilers! Series 5 trailer !Spoilers! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Spoilers! Series 5 trailer !Spoilers!   !Spoilers! Series 5 trailer !Spoilers! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:28 pm

I stand corrected. It is Series 5 and is written by Richard Curtis. Drat, that's 2 historicals in one season. At least one has Daleks in it Smile
Back to top Go down
jfh1970
jfh1970

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: !Spoilers! Series 5 trailer !Spoilers!   !Spoilers! Series 5 trailer !Spoilers! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Yes we need more Daleks, lol. The reason I remembered was that when I saw the pictures I thought the actor that's playing Van Gogh looks a lot like the actual person. Of course I wear glasses so don't shoot me if I'm off.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Number of posts : 985
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: !Spoilers! Series 5 trailer !Spoilers!   !Spoilers! Series 5 trailer !Spoilers! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:51 am

jfh1970 wrote:
Yes we need more Daleks, lol. The reason I remembered was that when I saw the pictures I thought the actor that's playing Van Gogh looks a lot like the actual person. Of course I wear glasses so don't shoot me if I'm off.

No, he does look a lot like Van Gogh! (And am I the only dork who thinks of that odd Red Dwarf joke, when the Cat says "Vincent Van Gogh Gogh Gogh?" rabbit )

It's funny, about a year ago I bought a compact mirror at a store to use at my job (quality control, I have to look down inside aluminum posts & the mirror helps keep my neck in good shape!). All of the mirrors had famous paintings on them, and the one I picked out is Van Gogh's self portrait! I peeled off the painting sticker and set it aside... I had a mind to throw it away, but decided to packrat instead. I'm glad I did -- now I can make a mini wooden frame for it and stick it in the TARDIS! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: !Spoilers! Series 5 trailer !Spoilers!   !Spoilers! Series 5 trailer !Spoilers! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:01 am

I hope they're up to date on their research. Van Gogh didn't cut off his own ear, Gauguin did it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: !Spoilers! Series 5 trailer !Spoilers!   !Spoilers! Series 5 trailer !Spoilers! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:08 am

I think there's a good chance the Doctor will accidentally cut off! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: !Spoilers! Series 5 trailer !Spoilers!   !Spoilers! Series 5 trailer !Spoilers! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:01 am

April 17th premiere date for BBC America. (link to Variety.com)
Back to top Go down

!Spoilers! Series 5 trailer !Spoilers!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3