CJSchmidt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CJSchmidt
CJSchmidt

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! Empty
PostSubject: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79VqFHvuJXA

Lots of good stuff - looking for higher resolution video right now...
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:46 am

WHOA! Big space battles and Cybermen! WAAAA! I'm so pumped for this series now! That one shot of the damaged Cyberman limping after Amy.... WOW WOW WOW

Thanks, CJ! You made my night! cheers

EDIT - Here ya go - 1080HD version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxV2I4gsLmc
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:08 am

I just wish it was a new version of a Cyberman!! They never went this long without an upgrade in the classic series! I love the Dalek with web gear and a little British flag under the eyestalk!!He also has little covers over his lights, must be for blackout. And Spitfires attacking a Dalek ship, this looks fun!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:34 am

HaHA that Union Jack Dalek is so cool and kinda funny at the same time. I wonder what the Nazi Dalek looks like. It would be a missed opportunity if they didnt do the 'obvious' and have a Dalek on the Nazis side. Mind you, he would undoubtedly exterminate Hitler as being an inferior being.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Hoosier Whovian wrote:
HaHA that Union Jack Dalek is so cool and kinda funny at the same time. I wonder what the Nazi Dalek looks like. It would be a missed opportunity if they didnt do the 'obvious' and have a Dalek on the Nazis side. Mind you, he would undoubtedly exterminate Hitler as being an inferior being.

Unless the Dalek recognizes the Timewyrm inside of Hitler!

I would love to see those version, I loved the scene in Journeys End with the German speaking Daleks, it just seamed so natural!
Back to top Go down
jfh1970
jfh1970

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:34 pm

I was looking for this last night and I couldn't find it. Thanks. I seem to have missed a lot of stuff on first viewing, but it just gives me an excuse to watch it again. Of course I really don't need an excuse to do this anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
mysterylad
mysterylad

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:38 am

I too wish the Cybermen would get a redesign. Now, make no mistake...I love the current design, and I think it's incredibly effective on a number of levels. But the Cybermen must constantly change; these are not simple machines, but cybernetic organisms who have taken command of their own evolution. They Cybermen must always be evolving!

What I would really love to see happen is the alternate universe Cybermen we are currently seeing to run afoul of the Cybermen that orginally populated this dimension. Oh, what fireworks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmichaelhall.com
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:51 am

Can we call this new Dalek varient an "Imperial" Dalek? since it fights for the British Empire?? LOL!

I would love to see the Cybusmen take on an old style classic Cyberman in a battle!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:05 am

I am LOVING the Union Jack Dalek! That is gonna be an awesome episode, I just know it!

I too feel the same way about the Cybermen. But my theory is that the Cyberman we saw was the last survivor of "The Next Doctor", seems as the set he is in looks very 19th Century. I wouldn't put it past them that he is just a lost soldier of a major army that we'll most likely see in that very same episode Sad

I agreed with MysteryLad, it would be awesome to see Cybermen from our dimension A.K.A classic cybermen, instead of the Cybusmen.
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:49 am

ANOTHER trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teBw2IWuOA0

This is looking really good! I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:54 am

rdks wrote:
ANOTHER trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teBw2IWuOA0

This is looking really good! I can't wait!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:13 am

Oh, that's a great trailer! I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
jfh1970
jfh1970

PostSubject: Re: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Really liked this trailer. I don't know why, but for some reason I was reminded of the 2nd Doctor. That's actually a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:47 pm

You mean, the crazy energy and excitement of the Doctor? That is sort of what I felt too! I love it!
Back to top Go down
jfh1970
jfh1970

PostSubject: Re: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Ronpur wrote:
You mean, the crazy energy and excitement of the Doctor? That is sort of what I felt too! I love it!

Yes. Even the way Smith speaks in this trailer reminds me a little bit of Troughton. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it?
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:53 pm

jfh1970 wrote:
Perhaps I'm reading too much into it?

Nope, I'm gettin' that 2nd Doc vibe as well. I got that from the New Years trailer as well. And don't worry, it's a good thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Number of posts : 985
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:40 pm

jfh1970 wrote:
Really liked this trailer. I don't know why, but for some reason I was reminded of the 2nd Doctor. That's actually a good thing.

Yeah, I thought so too, at least in the first voice over in the latest trailer linked from here. His voice sounded like Troughton's, in a way.

This series is shaping up to be very interesting, certainly is generating a lot of hype. Too bad they insist that this is not "Series 5," lol.
Back to top Go down
jfh1970
jfh1970

PostSubject: Re: Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!   Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Rogue wrote:

This series is shaping up to be very interesting, certainly is generating a lot of hype. Too bad they insist that this is not "Series 5," lol.

I can sort of understand why they didn't continue with the next season number after McCoy's, but why are they doing that now? What are they referring the season as? Series 1?? Isn't that going to be confused with the Eccleston Doctor's Series 1???
Back to top Go down

Another Series 3 trailer! Spoilers!
Page 1 of 1