HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Various DOCTOR WHO Related Collectables and Items on eBay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor#2

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Various DOCTOR WHO Related Collectables and Items on eBay Empty
PostSubject: Various DOCTOR WHO Related Collectables and Items on eBay   Various DOCTOR WHO Related Collectables and Items on eBay EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 8:34 pm

Hello Everyone,

I currently have some Doctor Who related items listed on eBay, which pertain to various toys, figures, collectibles, novelties, and many more of both the CLASSIC and NEW SERIES. At the time I post this message, I’ll have listed about 100 items, and these are among many I’ll be listing this year. You can all access them via these links just below...

FOR BIDDERS / BUYERS IN CANADA:
https://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?item=144812304883&_ssn=who_shack_and_hobbies&_sop=1&_ipg=120

FOR BIDDERS / BUYERS IN THE USA:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?item=144812304883&_ssn=who_shack_and_hobbies&_sop=1&_ipg=120

FOR BIDDERS / BUYERS IN THE UK:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_fss=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=who_shack_and_hobbies&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_sop=1&_dmd=1&_ipg=120

Unless any of the links above work if / when you click on them, please cut and paste it to your browser so that you can access and view all of the listings currently available. As you can see, there are several items manufactured by various companies, but all the toys and figures alone are by DAPOL only. Plus, there is NO RESERVE on anything at all.

All of these items are coming from a clean smoke-free and pet-free home. For any of the items which have NO BIDS at all whatsoever, you can instantly BUY IT NOW. However, please be sure to get whatever you'd like while you can, because once these items sell (with the exception of a few extras), they'll no longer be available afterwards.

As a reminder, since the last couple of times I’ve listed, eBay has changed their system for all sellers, and I am still getting acquainted with it. As stated in the auctions, the shipping and handling prices might be inaccurate, and as it also says in all of my auctions, if there is a balance left over from the S&H fees, I will gladly reimburse you if I am able do so.

Just to let everyone know, these items (most of which are already opened and some used) are from my personal collection. I do not own a store, nor an online business. I do have more items which are not listed at the moment, but they are of the rest of my personal collection which I am not ready to part with yet. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Lastly, as it also says in all my auctions, I can combine shipping on multiple items where you can save on S&H Fees, and I even allow FREE LOCAL PICK-UP for those who live close by to me. Thank you so much for checking out this message post, as well as all my auctions. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Good luck and HAPPY BIDDING…

Cheers,
Sean

(P.S. Before I forget, if you BUY or WIN multiple items, besides saving on shipping & handling, I will also find some Doctor Who related FREEBIES to throw in ; ) and if anyone would like to know what UNLISTED items I have, please let me know what you are looking for, and I will be happy to provide you with a list upon your request. Thank you so much.)
Back to top Go down

Various DOCTOR WHO Related Collectables and Items on eBay
Page 1 of 1