Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

S12 E04: Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (spoilers)

Go down 
2 posters

Rate Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror
Oh BRILLIANT!!!
S12 E04: Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (spoilers) Vote_lcap0%S12 E04: Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (spoilers) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Great!
S12 E04: Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (spoilers) Vote_lcap100%S12 E04: Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (spoilers) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Ok...
S12 E04: Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (spoilers) Vote_lcap0%S12 E04: Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (spoilers) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad!
 0% [ 0 ]
AWFUL!!!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

S12 E04: Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: S12 E04: Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (spoilers)   S12 E04: Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (spoilers) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 10:15 pm

Discuss!
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: S12 E04: Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (spoilers)   S12 E04: Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (spoilers) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 9:40 pm

I enjoyed this episode. Two weeks in a row now. It's no "Talons of Weng-Chiang", but a nice turn-of-the century run around with Tesla and Edison.

The Doctor was very not "a pacifist" this week with a great plan to zap the alien ship with a giant lightning bolt and getting the gang to provide armed resistance.

Yes, there were a few plot holes, but what story doesn't have a few. At least there was no mind wiping and nothing "sonic-proofed". Makes me wonder why no one script edited "Spyfall part 2".
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: S12 E04: Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (spoilers)   S12 E04: Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (spoilers) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 10:16 pm

I liked this one a lot!

I wonder if the scorpion queen is any relation the Empress of the Racnoss. They kinda reminded me of each other.

...and is it just me, or did Tesla look like Kevin Kline...
Back to top Go down

S12 E04: Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (spoilers)
Page 1 of 1