Ronpur
Invisible Supreme
SJA
Scary
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Rate S8E2: Into the Dalek
FANTASTIC!
S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_lcap42%S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 11 ]
Good!
S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 7 ]
Okay...
S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 7 ]
Bad
S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
AWFUL!
S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
TinDogRory
TinDogRory

Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2010-07-20

S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS)   S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:09 pm

I'd love a well done Ian cameo. Could be the Doctor thanking him for finding a spot for Clara and Ian staring at him trying to figure out if it really is the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
http://aykfpod.com
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS)   S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Yep. Ian would be amazing. I have been hoping for him to pop up in the show since his name appeared on the sign!
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS)   S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:34 am

After recently watching all of Hartnell's run, I absolutely love the original TARDIS team. We've never got the same depth of companion characterisation since Ian and Barbara. bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS)   S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:54 am

I really liked this one.

I'm enjoying how this Doctor's attitudes have become a little more dispassionate and more focused on the problem at hand from a more pragmatic point of view...like say, the Third or Fourth Doctor would do in a crisis.  His line about Clara being his "carer...she cares so I don't have to" was a great example of this.

I also liked seeing the Daleks be proper, threatening, exterminating, relentless Daleks again.  Its been a long time since they have been "scary."  When Rusty declared "malfunction repaired" I just knew that meant bad news, and sure enough - the episode suddenly turned.
Back to top Go down
TinDogRory
TinDogRory

Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS)   S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:05 pm

There's a very classic feel to the episode. They feel like proper fearsome Daleks for the first time since "Doomsday."
Back to top Go down
http://aykfpod.com
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS)   S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:10 pm

TinDogRory wrote:
There's a very classic feel to the episode. They feel like proper fearsome Daleks for the first time since "Doomsday."

I'd even go so far as to say "Parting of the Ways" since the Daleks on "Doomsday" were more interested in the Cybermen than anything else, really.
Back to top Go down
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS)   S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:41 pm

TinDogRory wrote:

that's how I felt as well
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey Pope
Evil Monkey Pope

Number of posts : 2207
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS)   S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 12:25 am

Was Danny Pink being harrassed by everyone a shortcut to getting viewers to like him?
Back to top Go down
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/

S8E2: Into the Dalek (SPOILERS)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3