Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

'Pointless' game show - Doctor Who special this weekend!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

'Pointless' game show - Doctor Who special this weekend! Empty
PostSubject: 'Pointless' game show - Doctor Who special this weekend!   'Pointless' game show - Doctor Who special this weekend! EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:36 am

There's gonna be a Doctor Who special of the BBC game show 'Pointless' this week with contestants such as Sylvester McCoy, Sophie Aldred, Frazer Hines and more! I'm probably too excited about this than I should be, Laughing but I really enjoyed the Doctor Who special of 'The Weakest Link' so I'm looking forward to this.

For you Americans who have never seen 'Pointless,' it's basically an afternoon TV game show. To be honest, the only reason I know of the show is because my mum loves it. Razz But a Doctor Who special should be great, especially considering the contestants that they've got lined up for it! I'm super thankful that they've got a ton of Classic actors on!

Airs tomorrow (23/3/13) at 7pm on BBC1!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4852450/doctor-who-pointless-special.html

Spoiler:

I'm not sure if there's any way that you guys in the US will be able to watch it, but hopefully someone will upload it to YouTube so y'all can see it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com

'Pointless' game show - Doctor Who special this weekend!
Page 1 of 1