Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

A new Blade Runner Blu Ray

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A new Blade Runner Blu Ray Empty
PostSubject: A new Blade Runner Blu Ray   A new Blade Runner Blu Ray EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:50 pm

I was at Targe' today buying some $.30 after Halloween items, (gotta love the days AFTER a holiday!), anyway I was cruising through the electronics dept and saw a new Blade Runner Blu-Ray release. What really caught my eye was the silver Spinner in the box! As I don't have a Blu-Ray player I didn't really read the details to see what was new about it.

I would dig getting the spinner if anyone is more of a movie fan and not so much with the doodads included.
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: A new Blade Runner Blu Ray   A new Blade Runner Blu Ray EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:00 pm

From what I have seen, there isnt a lot new about it. Just a couple of new extras, and the spinner.

Perfectly happy with the 5 disc edition from 5 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A new Blade Runner Blu Ray   A new Blade Runner Blu Ray EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:32 pm

I get the feeling a lot of people are too. The price is really quite reasonable, only $50.00 for four Blu Discs. Most of our Who titles are less cost friendly for the content we get.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A new Blade Runner Blu Ray   A new Blade Runner Blu Ray EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:49 pm

OMG, I just saw it has a book with the art of blade runner also, ARGHHHHH Why do I have to be too poor and without a Blu Ray player to get this?!?
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: A new Blade Runner Blu Ray   A new Blade Runner Blu Ray EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:25 pm

It's probably for the best. If you had a blu ray player, then you'd be even poorer trying to build your blu library Razz

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A new Blade Runner Blu Ray   A new Blade Runner Blu Ray EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:51 pm

tru about the blu. I would buy the set and then just sell off the dvds.
Back to top Go down
mattmanw54301
mattmanw54301

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: A new Blade Runner Blu Ray   A new Blade Runner Blu Ray EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:09 pm

Keep an eye out around this time of year Hoosier. Alot of blu ray players go deep discount during the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A new Blade Runner Blu Ray   A new Blade Runner Blu Ray EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:14 pm

I cant even buy a blu ray player, it is a luxury. That and the medical bills are why I am selling everything I can even though no one is interested.
Back to top Go down

A new Blade Runner Blu Ray
Page 1 of 1