John Barrowman in Chicago

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Larryw3158

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-02-01

John Barrowman in Chicago Empty
PostSubject: John Barrowman in Chicago   John Barrowman in Chicago EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:40 pm

I just saw John and his sister Carole promote their new book 'Hollow Earth' at the Skokie library. They're going to be in Naperville on Oct 31st at 7PM.

It was a great evening. They read parts from the book. They are very fun together! John is very entertaining, full of energy, personable and agreeable. The library said no photos during the panel, but John said go ahead and take them as long as we didn't blind them! He was smiling and chatting throughout the autograph session, and taking pictures with whoever wanted it. He did a very funny impersonation of Eccleston, Tennant and Smith.

When talking about public television (where he and Carole first saw Doctor Who here in Chicago), it was hilarious when he said that everyone should exercise their right to vote and pick whomever they wanted, but to save Big Bird and channel 11 he was absolutely against Romney; and the audience was deafening in it's agreement!

All in all a very enjoyable evening.

Larry
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: John Barrowman in Chicago   John Barrowman in Chicago EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:00 am

Hope everyone is happy now

Last edited by Whoosier Whovian on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jonwes
jonwes

Number of posts : 4627

PostSubject: Re: John Barrowman in Chicago   John Barrowman in Chicago EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:56 am

That evening sounds great! Wish I could get up to Naperville to see him! I bet it'd be a blast. Have you read much of the book? Does it seem good?

Last edited by jonwes on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792

PostSubject: Re: John Barrowman in Chicago   John Barrowman in Chicago EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:24 am

Guys, please steer away from political discussions.

Thanks!

Jany
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com

John Barrowman in Chicago
Page 1 of 1